By athlete47 - 03/08/2019 14:00

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I was "changing too much." My big change was a haircut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 651
You deserved it 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow - some haircut you got yourself - could you somehow describe it as a service to guys who wants to get rid of a girlfriend?

Comments

wow - some haircut you got yourself - could you somehow describe it as a service to guys who wants to get rid of a girlfriend?

oldtimer 3

This is more profound than you think. Looks are what initially attract us. Then hopefully we become aware of deeper more meaningful traits. But still changing your looks causes your partner to realize every day that you may not be the same person they fell in love with. Watching celebrity couples I notice this type of thing happening more than you think. Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang cut her hair real short one year, and I didn’t find her as attractive as before. And her husband didn’t either and divorced her shortly there after.

Karan1358 9

She probably just needed an excuse to dump him.

She only was looking for a reason to dump you.

Sounds to me she was looking for an accuse to dump you, couldn’t come up anything good, so she went with the haircut. There’ll be other girls, believe me.

I know rejection stings but once that fades I bet you'll be happy to be free of someone so flaky. Sounds like the trash took itself out.