Grow up

By Anothernametaken - 18/11/2011 12:22 - United States

Today, while working the drive-through at McDonald's, I was handing a gentleman his vanilla shake. He responded by popping the cap off, yelling "Fire in the hole!" and throwing it back in. He then quickly drove off. I was covered in vanilla shake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 254
You deserved it 5 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

He's gonna change his clothes and come back to order a chocolate one.

Comments

hateevryone 14

rude ass customers. i hate them. i can just imagine the humiliation, you must fee.

That's what you get for not going to college...

ayala88 3

@169-- Umm, who says you didn't go to college if you work at McDonalds? MAYBE the OP is a hard-working college student, who didn't have mommy and daddy pay their tuition, and have to actually WORK to support themselves. I am in grad school, and half my classmates who have jobs work as waitresses/in fast food restaurants. Not everyone (like you, I'm assuming) has life handed to them on a silver platter. Bum.

To everyone who says, "YDI for working at McDonalds," do you really think anyone WANTS to work at McDonald's? I vote YLS because you put up with a crappy pay, and crappy job instead of living off government benifits and draining the economy. He was an awful jerk. Hang in there.

lpietr21 9

Man, I'm sorry. That's terrible. Working at McD's sucks enough as it is.

respect the working class... shame on that person

Coning is fun. Milkshaking is another story...