Gobble gobble

By Anonymous - 04/08/2021 00:01

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend why he shouldn't take drugs from strangers. I'm 35 and he's 34. FML
I agree, your life sucks 761
You deserved it 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why? I mean, if your friends and family don't have any drugs for you, where else are you supposed to get them? Remember: A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

kaarleto345 1

I love you random person 😂😂❤️

Comments

Why? I mean, if your friends and family don't have any drugs for you, where else are you supposed to get them? Remember: A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

kaarleto345 1

I love you random person 😂😂❤️

I guess the OP gets her drugs from her mom. Safer this way.

brockwaycc 3

“I can’t pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend”

This is bad advice. I knew a guy who was friends with his dealer, and after witnessing a murder, he and the dealer's lives went to shit. Ended up in the middle of a drug war, had to avoid a dirty cop, the guy's high school-aged girlfriend and her family were brought into it, the dealer dude's supplier was a lousy two-faced coward who only cared about saving his own ass until he had a change of heart, and then when everything ended, the dealer, supplier, and customer all became friends after starting out as strangers, while everyone else was dead, in prison, or in hiding. In short, only take drugs from strangers. Friends will get you caught up in the craziest shit.

Time to get a new boyfriend and a restraining order. Seriously.