Giving and taking

By patriarchal apparently - 29/06/2013 19:58 - Saint Lucia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kicked me out for bringing up the idea of her maybe giving me a blowjob someday. According to her, it's "demeaning" and "sick". She doesn't seem to have a problem always making me go down on her for ages as a condition for having sex with me, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 187
You deserved it 9 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

It's actually kind of your fault for allowing the routine to go from *********** to coitus while bypassing fellatio. Once you establish patterns, it's hard to change them.

Argh we don't ****** from penetrative sex the foreplay stuff is for women..

Squeaky_Tomato 14

We don't ****** from penetration? Since when???

*some women G-Spot stimulation can cause some women to cum, others it won't as easily. (some people say it can't be done at all for some women but I'm not convinced of that fact)

Grauncho 27

Sure does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I'd say this is a blessing in disguise OP. Run while you can.

UnluckyGenius 21

"Maybe giving me a ******** someday" dang it OP man up, you don't suggest something like that so timidly, you have to be authoritative about being equals and such.

Wow, that's rather interesting. I'm surprised you've stuck around :-P

jack_splat 11

Tell her 'it is more blessed to give than to recieve" Just like Christmas.

sammyjanette 17

Wouldn't that apply to OP though?

Hold out on her, or just tell her if she won't you will find someone who will. Complete bluff, but maybe it will put things into perspective.

graceinsheepwear 33

Tell her it's nature's candy.

You are better off OP chicks like that are ******* crazy

dmattimeoj 12

sorry, but that would be a deal breaker for me if she were to refuse to budge from her stance about that. at this point in my life i´m looking for someone to be with for the rest of it, and i definitely could not imagine or accept the idea of never getting head again for the rest of my life. or spending it with someone so selfish for that matter. while what she enjoys is important, her wanting to do something for me, just because she knows i will enjoy it, is just as important. and it says a lot i think.