Giving and taking

By patriarchal apparently - 29/06/2013 19:58 - Saint Lucia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kicked me out for bringing up the idea of her maybe giving me a blowjob someday. According to her, it's "demeaning" and "sick". She doesn't seem to have a problem always making me go down on her for ages as a condition for having sex with me, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 187
You deserved it 9 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Run away! Get a girlfriend who wants do that for you, she's horrible.

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend. This ones way too uptight.

I hate the idea of someone "going down " on me.

Don't go down on her then. Because that's not fair for you at all. Maybe find a new girlfriend who's willing to go out of her comfort zone for you. Relationships need to be equal in one way or another.

Take your talents to someone who would appreciate it. Your partner should want you to feel just as much pleasure as they do, and if they don't it wouldn't work out anyway...unless you're asexual.

sammyjanette 17

I don't think her opinion would be so bad if she didn't ask for oral. I must ask though do you make her ****** through intercourse? If not it's only natural that she would expect you to get her off somehow.

I agree that it's only fair for both of them to ******, but she's going about the situation all wrong because she's just demanding things her way without wanting to discuss it.

If you don't stand up for yourself and at least find a middle ground.. Your entire relationship will revolve around her And what she says. She demands oral or doesn't put out??? She has the nature to control everything.. Not the kind of relationship I'm into..