Giving and taking

By patriarchal apparently - 29/06/2013 19:58 - Saint Lucia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kicked me out for bringing up the idea of her maybe giving me a blowjob someday. According to her, it's "demeaning" and "sick". She doesn't seem to have a problem always making me go down on her for ages as a condition for having sex with me, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 187
You deserved it 9 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dump the bitch. I look at girls like that like a Beta max. Like " Wow, they still make you?"

She has the pussy, she makes the rules.

TheyCallMeDamien 17
timss4 19

Wow... Hypocrites don't belong in relationships

While I think OP's girlfriend is being silly calling it sick and demeaning, I do have to cut her a little slack. Many women can't get off from penetration alone. We need oral or some other kind of stimulation, whereas guys can get off almost any way, generally speaking. There are some unique cases, but that seems to be the norm. That being said, I do think OP and his girlfriend need to have themselves a nice long chat about whether this relationship is going to work for them if they're not compatible sexually. If her not willing to give ******** is a dealbreaker for OP, they're probably not going to last that much longer. Good luck, OP. All the best.

monstercity2 8

she don't play with the stick, you shouldn't eat the box...

thegreycat_fml 12

As said above, women generally can't get off as easily as men, so she may be using your performances to jump start herself on that front. However, it still is a little juvenile for her to call a bj demeaning. Try askin her why she feels that way, and see if she has reasons. That is, of course, only if it isn't a deal breaker that she doesn't give them. If it is, save both of you a lot of frustration and end it.

Radical Feminism at its finest...patriarchy and all that equality bs...