Giving and taking

By patriarchal apparently - 29/06/2013 19:58 - Saint Lucia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kicked me out for bringing up the idea of her maybe giving me a blowjob someday. According to her, it's "demeaning" and "sick". She doesn't seem to have a problem always making me go down on her for ages as a condition for having sex with me, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 187
You deserved it 9 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

PulseShock 9

Stop giving her oral... I go biblical on this one, an eye for an eye...oral for oral?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't 'an eye for an eye' from Gandhi?

dmattimeoj 12

in that case, consider yourself forgiven.

@31 Gandhi said "an eye for an eye makes everyone blind". "An eye for an eye" was said in the book of Exodus.

I thought "eye for an eye" was from the Babyloniab Code of Laws o.O

PulseShock 9

An eye for an eye is originally from the code of Hammurabi, the Babylonian one, but the book of Exodus also uses it.

******** aren't bad, I enjoy giving them to my bf. she doesnt know what she's missing lol

I get the feeling this comment was posted with the attention of getting attention/approval from males.

Not necessarily so, I enjoy giving them to my husband as well and I am female. Maybe the OP is concerned about the 'gag' factor, but either way she is selfish, as there are other things she can lick or play with down there. If she receives she should give also, maybe its 'demeaning' for OP to give his girlfriend oral, maybe he should tell her that.

perdix 29
olpally 32

Selfish bitch. Tell her the exact same thing.

Selfish people. Just tell her that same for going down on her!

Look her in the eye, pull down does drawls and say "Bitch! You gon learn today."

Did you make a Kevin Hart reference? Because I approve..

There's way too many women out there to settle for anything less then perfect, which is different for everyone but that should include but not limited to the occasional ********.

You can take her out to dinner, but I suggest you stop eating out for awhile. But you should seriously have a talk about her hypocritical behavior. And the fact that she didn't just deny you, she kicked you out is a little overboard.

cottoncandymango 17

Maybe you should stop going down on her and see how she feels...

You are what you eat. And you deserve it for giving into her.