Giving and taking

By patriarchal apparently - 29/06/2013 19:58 - Saint Lucia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kicked me out for bringing up the idea of her maybe giving me a blowjob someday. According to her, it's "demeaning" and "sick". She doesn't seem to have a problem always making me go down on her for ages as a condition for having sex with me, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 187
You deserved it 9 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

A bad partner is sexually selfish, a good partner is giving and considerate of your needs as well as their own.

I'm willing to bet this type of hypocrisy is evident in other areas of your relationship too. You need to move on. Normally I would say try and address it but this type of personality doesn't make compromises and changes.

Its ok dude... She was a lousy ****!... And.you don't.need that!

Am I the only one that thinks the girlfriend might be a lesbian in denial? She doesn't seem to like dick very much, she makes him go down on her for a long time before she lets him penetrate her. Like its payment for services rendered.

smurfdoll 8

I think instead of posting your shizz online you should talk to her and tell her if she won't give you some then she won't get none. But If she says she ISN'T Guna Ever give you any and you WANT to give her some then that's on you don't complain .

Uh guess what you sexist asswipe. He is in NO way intitled to having blow jobs if she doesn't want to give them. I suggest you check yourself before you wreck yourself if you truely believe he is intitled to such things.

Wow OP, can you bitch any louder and throw anymore of a manchild tantrum. While yes she over reacted, she just doesn't like giving them and you should respect that.

Ins0mau 20

There's saying "no thanks"and then there's kicking him out and going on about it being demeaning etc etc. Despite her wanting the same. Two totally different situations.

Next time she wants you to go down on her, tell her its "demeaning" and "sick". I'm sure she'll get the picture after that.

Check into it, maybe something happened about that... She could have been forced or habing witnessed something wrong involving this...

CookieLovesBoo 16

While the girlfriend does seem pretty manipulative for insisting that he go down on her in order for them to have sex (especially if the OP doesn't enjoy it that much), it kind of disgust me how many people are insulting her just because she doesn't want to give him head, and how she's only a good girlfriend if she's willing to go "out of her comfort zone" and she should feel happy "by pleasuring her man," or that you have to "give to get." Are you kidding me? If a person doesn't feel comfortable sucking on a guy's dick, then they shouldn't be forced to do it to be considered a good partner. If it's really that important to the guy, then yeah, maybe they shouldn't be together, but she shouldn't be be vilified for having different sexual preferences. Should she at least consider the guy's wants? Sure! But it's a sexual, incredibly personal matter, and making her go out of her comfort zone just to "pleasure her man" is really gross, and implies that there is no other way a guy can get off. There are many reasons why a women would like giving oral sex, but there are a ton why she wouldn't, the semen issue being one of them. It's where a guy urinates and touches himself and ejaculates and what he uses to stick into other girl's vaginas. Honestly, sticking a penis in your mouth doesn't sound THAT appealing. Again, she is being hypocritical if she wants oral herself when the OP doesn't even seem to enjoy it that much, but demanding a BJ is not going to help. If is really that much of an issue, either have a conversation with her about it, or break up with her and find someone whose sexual preferences match yours a bit better.

True, having a penis in your mouth doesn't sound appealing. But neither does having your tongue up someone's cooch. Women also pee from around that area, and although there's no semen, I'm pretty sure discharge doesn't taste any better. Going down on your partner isn't about yourself, it's about pleasing them. If you're not willing to do something for your partner's pleasure, then you sure as hell better not expect them to do it for you. I think "you have to give to get" is perfectly reasonable. This girl sounds selfish, and if she doesn't smarten up, she's going to have a hard time keeping a relationship.

Ins0mau 20

He also shouldn't be vilified and kicked out just for asking for something that she asks for on a constant basis.

I never said the he should be vilified or kicked out. I don't think he should be going down on her if he doesn't actually want to (maybe he does, maybe he enjoys it, I don't know). My response had really little to do with the OP. I even admitted that the girlfriend seemed fairly manipulative and hypocritical for making him go down on her just to have sex. I was simply pointing out that she may have legitimate reasons for not wanting to suck on a guy's dick, and if she doesn't want to, she shouldn't feel guilty for that. If it's going to create problems in their relationship, they either need to have a long chat or break up for being sexually incompatible.

Also, sex is really a personal thing, and no, I don't think "give to get" is a good argument, simply because people can have vastly different sexual preferences. I already mentioned the fact that a lot of women do in fact LIKE giving head, and a lot of men LIKE going down on a women. Maybe the OP is one of those men. Maybe he isn't. I have no clue. But some don't enjoy it. At all. Not because they're selfish or lazy, but simply because they just really don't enjoy it, and/or it makes them seriously uncomfortable. That's the only reason I mentioned the stuff about semen. Why is it selfish to not want to engage in a particular activity that makes you uncomfortable and/or grosses you, especially a sexual one? The way the girl treats this particular situation does sound rather hypocritical, since she's basically demanding the OP to go down on her if he wants sex. I'm not denying that. If he doesn't want to go down on her, then he shouldn't have to. Same rules apply. But that wasn't my point. It's just that a lot of people are harping on the fact that she is selfish solely because she doesn't give BJs, not caring why she does not enjoy them or whether the OP actually enjoys going down on her. All I'm saying is, if she was uncomfortable with the idea of BJs, then that doesn't automatically make her a terrible, selfish person.

As someone who has discovered the girl he was with was a squirter, orally, I can verify that it really isn't one of the best flavors in the world (at least, in my opinion).