Gifted

By kbrider - 02/07/2009 20:37 - United States

Today, my husband's rich aunt and uncle came in town and handed us an envelope and said we hope this helps out with the student loans. Inside the envelope was just an article on new student loan procedures and how to get lower payments. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 235
You deserved it 9 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They don't exactly owe you ANYthing, so not really a FML.

classic! just bc u have a rich relative doesnt mean you can expect money from them!

Comments

Umm, just because they're wealthy doesn't mean they have to share it with you. This isn't an FML. Just too bad for you.

fishyfingaz 0

To previous comments. So a rich relative hands u an envelope saying here is something to help with your debts and your first guess would be a leaflet? Some of you are delusional little bitches, if only me and OP were as awesome as you.

jb21 0

tell me about it. my parents couldn't make it to my graduation since they live in another country. they sent me an envelope. i was expecting a check since i was in need of money, and they made a big deal to rush mail it and kept asking me on the phone if i had received it yet. i expected it to be something important. it was only a card saying happy graduation....

Topguy 0

my aunt and uncle do this too

kpearsall 0

Well, it is pretty funny TBH.

How are they douchebags when the aunt and uncle made it out as if it was money to go towards the loans? I'd be pissed as well if I were them.

They don't owe you jack. They made their own money. Get off your butt and make yours and quit holding your hand out. If you can't pay off your loans, don't take them out. It's idiots like you who have screwed up the economy and expect everyone else to pay for their free ride. I bet you can't wait until your parents fall over dead so you can get their money too.

Mikababyyy 0

Im going to sound stupid but what does YDI stand for

You deserve it. That's what YDI stands for. Or, for some people, "you damn idiot".

ga_peach0109 0

WOW! How Cruel!......That Sucks FYL

ImAKlutz15 0

I don't understand how your life is f'd though because its not... your husband rich aunt and uncle didn't have to give you money! I honestly don't understand how this is an FML! I've submitted much worse FMLs than this one.

bob1124 0

Because they gave it to them in a ******* envelope, idiot.

ImAKlutz15 0

Yes, but she was expecting money because she said my husbands rich aunt and uncle meaning she was expecting money. Her life isn't f'd.