GG then

By Anonymous - 24/05/2014 19:31 - United States - Round Rock

Today, my grandma was diagnosed with lung cancer. We're very close, and I called my boyfriend, really needing some support. I'd barely told him what had happened, when he replied, "Babe, I'm in the middle of a game here. Call me later." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 342
You deserved it 6 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slytherbitch 15

Normally I'd agree, it's very stupid to break up with someone so hastily. Though I'd assume when OP called, she sounded incredibly upset, which her boyfriend should have heard and thought maybe the phone call was more important than a video game.

Comments

GothicKnife 11

You should dump your boyfriend.

OP I am really sorry about your grandma. As for your boyfriend. If he can't be there for you when you really need him, then maybe it's time to let him go and find someone who will be.

Twisted_Angel 17

Any guy that puts a game before his girlfriend, is a problem. I'm sure he could tell she was upset over the phone, and if he couldn't, then he doesn't know her very well, probably because he's always playing his dumb games. I'm sorry OP. I hope everything goes well.

I play video games like crazy but I'll sure as hell stop what I'm doing to listen to my girlfriend. That is of course, if I had one. :(

Judging from the FML, I can't say if the boyfriend is a dick, or trying to be considerate because he knows he distracted.

furubafan74 18

Was your boyfriend playing a video game, or is he an athlete in the middle of a game?

Dump his ass! A real boyfriend would care and be there for you!

You don't deserve it but did you actually tell him about it or did he just shut you off before he knew what happened. Also, what kind of game. Video game or a sport because i've done that to people before when i was in a rugby game and they called. I don't know the whole situation enough to know whether he's a douche or not.