Get back here!

By Anonymous - 12/02/2010 07:51 - Canada

Today, my very drunk mother decided to run down the block naked, screaming at the top of her lungs, "She's trying to kill me!" as I followed behind her in my car, yelling for her to get in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 150
You deserved it 2 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"If you see a man or woman running down the street at full speed completely naked and in terror, run with that person because you have no idea what is coming from the other direction."

Comments

yeahreally 6

LMFAOOOO lol just consider it a story if you have kids XD

With his mother? You, madam, disgust me.

You tried to make her go to rehab but she said "NO, NO, NO!"

purplemnm 9

holy shit that same thing happened this morning with my neighbors...I'm in Missouri...should we be worried about this becoming an epidemic?

WhatIsWithHate55 0

Well, atleast she isn't going door to door!

your life really is awful i mean you should of just left her alone and let her be the town fool

Next time, don't follow her. Let her run. If you must do something, call the police or better yet, don't give her even that reinforcement and wait for someone else to do it. I had two alcoholic parents. You can't take care of them. They are going to do what they are going to do, and you'll miss your own life. Al-Anon was helpful for me for a while; a lot depends IMO in getting the right group. My view of this problem is essentially what you are likely to hear if you attend: Do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Don't try to save them; that's like trying to move a beach with a teaspoon and a colander.