Food fight

By hss - 30/05/2011 01:59 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight because he wouldn't let me get what I wanted to eat, even though it was my money. He said, "It's way too many calories. I'm supposed to help you lose weight." When I pointed out that I had given up a month ago, he looked at me and said, "Yeah, I can tell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 854
You deserved it 49 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeaRTs_Girl 0

No matter how you spin it, this situation is just ******* sad. Good luck, assholes.

You asked him to help you lose weight at some point. He agreed. That means he has to do his job and encourage you to lose weight, even when you say you give up.

Comments

I used to do that to my girl till she broke up with me and went out with someone else who didn't bug her about what she ate..it took me 3yrs to get her back and lets just say..i don't bug her about it now lol..

this fml reeks of fail. trying to help someone lose weight is like pulling teeth as it is, then they get angry when you get frustrated and sick of the big talk but no commitment. then you have the real winners that say delusional crap like " oh just accept me for who I am." bs! I do accept you, which is why I don't want you to die young or at the least be miserable. I had an overweight roommate so I know the story all too well.

Being fat is an addiction. Nothing is going to make you lose that lardass until you decide you don't want to be a lardass anymore.

monnanon 13

Being fat is not an addiction but compulsive eating is. One does not always go into the other though .Some people are build big the same as some people are built very skinny.

I knew a girl who was in the same situation... and she really did lose some weight!!! YDI

everyone that says it's ok to eat what u want is a fat ass and is in denial, go ahead clog those arteries, u won't live past 50

insanelyXnikki 18

But it is okay to eat what you want. OP lives in a free country. By the way, the doctor says my body mass index & proportions are basically perfect. Think again about the 'fat ass in denial' stuff. ;)

Bathory_fml 0

It's so great we can talk about you and how great and perfect and awesome you are. But are you the OP? :x Didn't think so...

ReynshineCutting 10

You can eat what you want asshole. It's called moderation.

insanelyXnikki 18

The point is that I eat what I like, and my body proportions are still healthy. If you think that makes me a 'fat ass in denial', don't breed.

the sad thing, this girl is most likely 140 pounds and pretty. dump the ass!

He wants u thin and u wanna b fat great way to start a marrage

Perhaps, the OP isn't actually overweight. There are quite a few females that are actually at a decently good weight, and when it comes to preparing for marriage, they become determined that they need to lose weight. Everyone just assumed that she's overweight, but when a chick wants to lose weight, overweight isn't always the case.