Food fight

By hss - 30/05/2011 01:59 - United States

Today, my fiancé and I had a fight because he wouldn't let me get what I wanted to eat, even though it was my money. He said, "It's way too many calories. I'm supposed to help you lose weight." When I pointed out that I had given up a month ago, he looked at me and said, "Yeah, I can tell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 854
You deserved it 49 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeaRTs_Girl 0

No matter how you spin it, this situation is just ******* sad. Good luck, assholes.

You asked him to help you lose weight at some point. He agreed. That means he has to do his job and encourage you to lose weight, even when you say you give up.

Comments

how do you know he is even large? her fiancé could just be a total health freak?

flpgrc1 0

******* dump the guy... yea loose weight and what not but fuking dump hem....

Oniat 2

YDI. If you give up that easily on something, then I can see why he'd be miffed. This stuff takes TIME, it isn't going to happen overnight, and you MUST remain persistent. Diet + exercise works, but changing your body's metabolic rate is not an easy/fast task, considering how long you've retained that much weight. It ticks me off when I hear people complain and quit because they're too weak. My grandmother (in her early 70s mind you) indeed has a defective thyroid, so her metabolism is shot. Guess what? She's lost weight since her thyroid screwed up and has never looked better because she remains active and watches what she eats like a hawk. Don't give your fiancé flak because you're too feeble-minded to follow through and change yourself for the better..

One warning sign of an abusive relationship occurring is that same kind of controlling attitude... not saying that's your situation OP because it could just be him caring about your health but thought I'd give a comment aside from the oblivious deuchebag comment like " well lose weight then " or something to that extent. A person should not be judged on a outer appearance that is constantly deteriorating, but their personality which normally change...

wthowell_2010 0
Monkeybutt1 0

If you are so fat that your man tells you so, loose weight! Take his advive and thank him for encouraginf you and watchin out for you. (:

**** him. While I believe you need to ensure you are a reasonable weight for your own health, he's a jackass for saying that. Never let any guy (or girl) treat you like shit or talk down to you. Any partner should encourage & support, not belittle.

koreangirl92 0

giving up is something fat people do because they get tired after 3 minutes of running. go work out jeesh