Flashback to 2010

By Anonymous - 24/02/2010 03:41 - United States

Today, I was chatting with a cute guy on Omegle. He seemed really friendly and interested after I had showed him a picture of me. When I mentioned that I play music, he seemed even more interested, so I gave him the link to my music Myspace. I waited patiently. He disconnected. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 610
You deserved it 26 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People still use myspace? Omegle? am I missing something here.....

ur showing ur picture to all of us strangers right now...

Comments

cyprus106 2

wtf what's wrong with you!? THATS why your life is so miserable?! Because a RANDOM stranger on a site that connects RANDOM strangers *disconnected* after you sent him a link? It's not that his internet connection dropped out or that he had to go to work or that he accidentally clicked X on the window.... Roll the roulette wheel a couple times and you'll get another one. If this is the worst thing that's happening in your life you have no business posting on this site. And don't give all of your personal information to strangers. That's an incredibly stupid move. Grow up.

if an ordinary fml such as this one bothers you so much you had to write a novel chiding the author, you really need to find a new site to frequent

CyclonePsycho 1

#126: Omegle is a chatting website that automatically pairs you with some random stranger. Some people use it to talk to interesting people, but I just use it to work on my trollin'. :D

Never heard of Omegle before reading this so I went to check it out, in like two clicks it sent me into a random room with a stranger, and the person said "42/m/HORNY, still want to chat??" Well **** no. LOL OP if you are a regular on that site, or anyone for that matter thats pretty creepy.

Diannaa 0

Lol thank you for saving me a trip to that web site 

YDI for using Omegle as a dating site. I would give you another YDI if I could for saying "a cute guy". You don't even know if it's him or not.

@ snickerdoodles I see you are playing the "victim" card. Albeit I agree that a few comments directed at you are unwarranted, the fact remains that your over-exaggeration of the horror/danger in the OP's actions whilst simultaneously posting a picture of yourself and divulging birthday info on this site prove you are a severe hypocrite. Additionally, multiple people have stated quite clearly how your information, even as simple as a picture or going online, can be used to track down your location by a dedicated stalker -- yet, you repeatedly ignore those comments and proceed to question and attack someone who says "you know nothing about computers." Also, you tend to lose your credibility with regard to grammar correction when you yourself commit grammar mistakes. ..."makes whoever is making the insults sound really stupid" should be "makes whomever"... Hence, try not to have a stick up your behind just so you can elevate yourself up on that pedestal of yours, 'K?

ThaggleS 0

Ha I'm on my iPhone and FML wasn't letting me post due to an error and how is an IM client even remotely close to using pirating software? Jesus Christ a majority of this planet is inhabited by idiots.

Polionixon 2

This is the ******* internet no one should give a **** if you type properly or not. The only time it matters is for school or work. KTHX!

Shawa_fml 0

All that EXIF data and IP tracing is complete bullshit. IP addresses are NEVER geographically accurate enough to find a resideance. And Facebook doesn't embed your details in uploaded photos. mkay?

Well, at least it was probably your picture and not your music that turned him off. So you probably have talent. Fighting!