Flashback to 2010

By Anonymous - 24/02/2010 03:41 - United States

Today, I was chatting with a cute guy on Omegle. He seemed really friendly and interested after I had showed him a picture of me. When I mentioned that I play music, he seemed even more interested, so I gave him the link to my music Myspace. I waited patiently. He disconnected. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 610
You deserved it 26 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People still use myspace? Omegle? am I missing something here.....

ur showing ur picture to all of us strangers right now...

Comments

what's omegle? yeah what makes u think OP is a child, just because u r?

well it's a good thing you left this virtual watermark. if you go missing the police will have some leads.

sugarbabyxoxo 2

I would agree with snick if this was like a facebook book thing. myspace is for giving out to people especially if you make music. lol. but how old is the op anyways?

well your music must clearly suck haha sorry op

Yeah, because meeting people at the grocery store or a bar is Sooooooo much better.

-Today, I was chatting with a cute guy on Omegle. How the hell did you know he was cute? - He seemed really friendly and interested AFTER I had showed him a picture of me. Keyword "after". Acting is VERY easily online.

Actually anybody that knows computers can most likely find your exact address from a picture. lrn2computer *****

ahaha.. meeting people online. isn't that what we do nowadays? hell, I met my boyfriend while playing cod4 on the ps3, and we physically met a month after, and we're still together. it's 2010, people use the Internet to meet new people because it gives you an insight on other people that don't live in the same hellhole as you do.

You still have to be careful though...

It is stupid for you to give a stranger your pic but it's also stupid for you to be all upset that a guy you don't even know disconnected and stopped talking to you oh boohoo why dont you try talking to someone in real life?