Family dinner [gone racist]

By Thanks everyone - 28/08/2013 22:35 - Australia - Gaythorne

Today, I brought my Japanese girlfriend home for dinner with my family for the first time. They all got drunk and made heaps of racist jokes right in front of us. My dad forgot her name and started calling her "Rice Ball" instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 137
You deserved it 5 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnthonyWheeler15 24

That's horrible OP, I'm sorry! Talk to them and make them apologize, that's just downright disrespectful.

Wow... I'm literally speechless. Try and get them to apologize because that's totally unacceptable.

Comments

thats horrible! but why did you stick around? you should of had got up and left at his first sign of racist joke! i mean, did you expect that he wouldn't make another racist crack after the first or second or third time?

I accidently hit YDI but I meant to hit FYL.

Michael_92 20

I hot the thumb down button and meant to press the thumb down button.

Michael_92 20

hit* that guy can't even spell..sheesh

if it didn't come from just a bad experience, I think rice ball is kinda cute. just saying...

Soo rude, poor girl. But I did laugh out loud at this. It's so horrible it's comedic lol

if it didn't come from just a bad experience, I think rice ball is kinda cute. just saying...

Wow. Just... Wow. Let her get drunk and have her call them shit like that. I really hope you do talk to them and I hope it didn't hurt her feelings. I can take a joke and I don't get butthurt easily but that would upset me. FYL

Rice balls are delicious! **** your family for being rude ass hats towards your girlfriend and rice balls!

WOW....Your family crossed the line. I hope your girlfriend's feelings weren't hurt. I think you need to explain to the your family that what they did was completely unacceptable and how ashamed you are of their actions. Your family need to understand that if they can't be civil to someone you (I assume) love then they won't be seeing you or your girlfriend for a while. At least that's what I would do.

I literally laughed out loud. Its ****** up, but funny from a different point of view.