Dreaming of me

By forever alone - 30/08/2016 13:55 - Trinidad and Tobago - San Fernando

Spicy
Today, I had a terrible dream where my aunt paid a stripper to have sex with me, since I'm 27 and haven't even kissed a guy yet. I ended up taking the dream-stripper to the mall for snacks instead. Even my dreams are mocking me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 778
You deserved it 1 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok to feel like you're not ready for sex, or that you haven't found someone you feel comfortable enough around to have sex with. It's a big step in someone's life and it takes a lot of trust. It'll happen when the time is right, until then don't be ashamed or let anyone make you feel ashamed of it.

Why look at her racks, when you can have snacks?

Comments

You really shouldn't feel obligated to be attracted to people, let alone feel like you *have to* have sex/kiss, or anything sexual. It should come down to whether you WANT to have those things, not you feeling like you SHOULD want them. You could be in the asexual and/or aromantic spectrum, low libido, or just not interested in those things now. If you never find someone you are attracted to in a sexual or romantic way? Great, more time to spend doing other things. You find someone when your 40 years old? Great, you'll probably be more aware of who you are as a person and what you want. You find someone next week? Great, you found someone who gives you those feelings. What matters is whether you want those things, or if you feel obligated to want them or partake in them. Take some time to sit down and think about if you want it because YOU want it, or if you feel like you have to do these things because your family wants you to- which, your aunt being in your dream in such a role may be an indication you feel subconsciously pressured by them.

Can someone explain to me why this got down voted?

That dream actually sounds kind of adorable.

Well now that you had a nice mall date, maybe in your next dream you'll get some action.

She should have hired you a dream-male-prostitute instead. Strippers are notorious for not giving it up. :D

I really hope someday this stigma about virginity disappears. There's absolutely no shame in being a virgin (for males or females) and the idea that you're supposed to have kissed someone or had sex or "reached 3rd base" by a certain age is mystifying.

But there are some people who would legit enjoy it and they are allowed to feel bad

sure, but this post (not the FML) is about the stigma of "virginity", not a debate about whether or not people are allowed to want sex and feel upset about not having had it. "Allowed" isn't quite the word I was looking for, and I apologize if this response sounds angry; my intention is that it should sound slightly bewildered and mostly friendly.

Don't worry about what everyone thinks.I was in your shoes and it's worth waiting for what you really love.But it goes like this,you might have to kiss some frogs befor you find your prince.

boredgirl_02 14

Yeah I can't make my self do what i secretly want in my dreams... They tend to follow my real life actions

Today, the girl who constructed her aunt to construct me in her mind left me without anything good to do. FML