Dreaming of me

By forever alone - 30/08/2016 13:55 - Trinidad and Tobago - San Fernando

Spicy
Today, I had a terrible dream where my aunt paid a stripper to have sex with me, since I'm 27 and haven't even kissed a guy yet. I ended up taking the dream-stripper to the mall for snacks instead. Even my dreams are mocking me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 778
You deserved it 1 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok to feel like you're not ready for sex, or that you haven't found someone you feel comfortable enough around to have sex with. It's a big step in someone's life and it takes a lot of trust. It'll happen when the time is right, until then don't be ashamed or let anyone make you feel ashamed of it.

Why look at her racks, when you can have snacks?

Comments

It's natural, OP. You're thinking about stuff and it bubbles up in dreams. I only got my first kiss when I was 21. And right now I'm in an amazing, loving, vibrant and sexually-charged relationship. Good things come to those who wait...

Welcome to the club, I'll be 30 in few months and didn't have sex yet.

I'm 32 and I'm still a virgin. It's nothing to be ashamed of, in fact I see it as more of a self-control type of thing, so it's more of a virtue than a vice.

Sounds like you'd prefer something meaningful versus random sex. I see nothing wrong with that and hope that you find someone who truly deserves you and makes you happy.

Who cares if you aren't having sex, you can still rub it in that you have a hot boyfriend (and people assume you're banging him)

@berniro doesn't that defeat the purpose of p*rn?

Have you ever wanted to kiss a guy? It's ok if you've never wanted to kiss a guy (or anyone). Have you heard of asexuality? I don't want to imply that you are asexual or that you might be, but I thought for ages that I was "supposed" to want to be with a guy, and it turns out I'm just ace. On the other hand, if you do want to be with a guy, then I hope you find a good one and that the two of you would be very happy together!

Sex isn't everything, OP! If you want it to happen, it will when you're ready :) Side note: you were probably Dream Stripper's favourite client if you took them out and fed them :3