Drama!

By RUFckingSrs - 22/12/2015 02:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friends and I were going to Applebee's. A girl we don't like invited herself along. She waited for my friend outside of the bathroom, forced her to drive her, and said, "It's okay someone will pay for me." She then ate off of everyone's plate and left before the bill came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 107
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you guys put up with this behavior why exactly?

I started off thinking "poor girl, people don't want her there." Now I can understand why. Maybe you need to explain to her why it's not acceptable?

Comments

You know there are ways to not be a pushover and still be polite.

You all should have stood your ground and said no you pay for yourself. And when the food came around let her watch you all eat your food.

You should've cut that crap off the minute she walked in the door. YDI for not having the ovaries to deal with the situation.

Why does it still surprise me that people like this ACTUALLY exist? :/

If she had to force her way to get a ride how does she leave before everyone else?

I would have told the host/ess that I didn't want to be seated with her, for two reasons. Honesty and self-respect. If I dislike someone I make it clear. Being genuine is better than being political. Also, I tend not to allow myself to be inconvenienced by people I dislike.

And you didn't kick her useless ass to the curb for what reason exactly?

Unless she forced you with a gun or knife, YDI.