Drama!

By RUFckingSrs - 22/12/2015 02:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friends and I were going to Applebee's. A girl we don't like invited herself along. She waited for my friend outside of the bathroom, forced her to drive her, and said, "It's okay someone will pay for me." She then ate off of everyone's plate and left before the bill came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 107
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you guys put up with this behavior why exactly?

I started off thinking "poor girl, people don't want her there." Now I can understand why. Maybe you need to explain to her why it's not acceptable?

Comments

Well that's kinda you and your friends fault. You should've talked to her and told her no she wasn't invited.

You guys should've said separate checks to the waiter before she left.

elizacandle 29

I'm glad you all don't like her.

I wouldn't let in the car and if she touched the car I would have called the cops. Don't take the prick's shit by leaving you with the bill

Honestly, you deserved it. You seem grown enough to tell anyone to **** off and you chose not to. Unless your friend had a gun pointed to their head, you can't force someone to drive you. Your friend is an idiot and a pushover. If you didn't stop her from eating off your plate, you're and idiot and a pushover. It's not that hard to say no. And it's much easier to say **** off. I promise. I don't feel bad for you. You deserved it.

Why would you go to Applebee's in the first place. Place is nasty...

YDI, if y'all didn't like her then why let her come along. And on top of that you just put up with that behavior. She was walking all over y'all.

I would've bluntly told her that she was being rude, and I would not have let her in my car. She didn't hold a gun to anyone's head. She didn't force anyone to take her or let her eat the food.