Drama!

By RUFckingSrs - 22/12/2015 02:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friends and I were going to Applebee's. A girl we don't like invited herself along. She waited for my friend outside of the bathroom, forced her to drive her, and said, "It's okay someone will pay for me." She then ate off of everyone's plate and left before the bill came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 107
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you guys put up with this behavior why exactly?

I started off thinking "poor girl, people don't want her there." Now I can understand why. Maybe you need to explain to her why it's not acceptable?

Comments

You get treated the way you allow. I would have stabbed the girl with my fork.

SmittyJA24 26

This must be a group of girls; if it was all guys there would have been an ass-whoopin' in the Applebee's parking lot.

Just tell her. If she keeps acting like that, no one will want to hang with her. If she keeps doing it then don't hang with her even if she tries to invite herself

Should've just told her to leave as soon as she showed up.

Lol, YDI, unless she pulled a knife she really didn't "force" your friend to take her.

She needs to beset straight. The only thing this type of person understands is a firm NO followed by a refusal to join in the outing.

corky1992 33

I would have left her there and went somewhere else.

Don't put up with her behaviour, simple as that. It will be a bit difficult, but if you refuse to allow her to act like that, it will be so much better in the long run. You need to be direct with people like this which I feel is your (and your friends) problem, I don't think you have been firm enough and you end up caving which is enabling her behaviour. You need to remain strong and refuse to allow her to continue to act such a way with you guys. Or you know just stop hanging around her.

FalloutScrolls 25

Why exactly do you put up with her kind of behavior? Seems to me like you and your friends are enabling her.