Drama!

By RUFckingSrs - 22/12/2015 02:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friends and I were going to Applebee's. A girl we don't like invited herself along. She waited for my friend outside of the bathroom, forced her to drive her, and said, "It's okay someone will pay for me." She then ate off of everyone's plate and left before the bill came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 107
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you guys put up with this behavior why exactly?

I started off thinking "poor girl, people don't want her there." Now I can understand why. Maybe you need to explain to her why it's not acceptable?

Comments

Just tell her politely to leave..why do you put up with it? Is she your bully or sth?

OP, you lost me at "forced to drive." Unless she had a gun, bitch ain't getting in my car. Sounds like a horrible person. You should all invite her out somewhere, then slowly start leaving before the bill arrives. Two to take one to pick up a car (you could say it was stolen then found). One from "allergic reaction" to the food. Maybe one to drive that one to the hospital. One with an emergency call, maybe from a babysitter. A couple to the bathroom, then just don't come back. Or you could just wait til she goes to the bathroom and all leave.

Okay... I can see why you don't like her...

C'mon, common courtesy only goes so far. I'm tear a strip off of her. Tell her to pay for herself or just be mean for once and tell her she can't come.

forced your friend to drive her? how? did she have a gun? I'm thinking not.

if we ain't dating and you're not my child I'm stabbing your hand with my fork if you take food from my plate.

I would of beaten her ass if shes going to take advantage of you and your friends like that

She forced your friend to drive her? How? Did she have a weapon? This is ridiculous. ydi