Drama!

By RUFckingSrs - 22/12/2015 02:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friends and I were going to Applebee's. A girl we don't like invited herself along. She waited for my friend outside of the bathroom, forced her to drive her, and said, "It's okay someone will pay for me." She then ate off of everyone's plate and left before the bill came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 107
You deserved it 3 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you guys put up with this behavior why exactly?

I started off thinking "poor girl, people don't want her there." Now I can understand why. Maybe you need to explain to her why it's not acceptable?

Comments

I hate when people do that. I found out once that one of my colleagues used our tip money to cover her portion of the bill.

What? Nah, you all are to blame. How did she "force" someone to take her after you knew she wasn't paying? And why did you let her eat off you plates? That's on you.

Maybe you should have told her to **** off. I've been stuck in situations like that before.

zeffra13 31

No one can force you to do anything unless they have a weapon or use strength against you, are a govt. or state official, or own your residence. Didn't have to drive her, should've been more careful watching your plate or scolded her for it, especially after she said she wasn't going to pay for herself so what are you actually surprised about?

Look at all that positive reinforcement you and your friends gave her! If you guys know she's like that, one of you should have been mature enough to say "I'm sorry, but you weren't invited"

Am I the only one wondering how she was able to leave before the bill came if she "forced" someone to give her a ride? From the way this FML is worded, if she had her own way of getting there, she would have just met up with you and your friends anyway. And since nobody had the balls to tell her she wasn't invited, she'd see no problem doing that. It sucks not having friends, but people like her need to hear it loud and crystal clear (and sometimes repeatedly) to get the message. Either way, you all totally deserve it.

"Eating from my plate comes with dick, would you like water with that?" Shit I'd be damn if I let a coworker do that shit to me if I didn't invite her or offered some.

Aya_rose 5

I can see why you don't like her..what a rude ****.

Applebees's? Really? Grow some taste buds.