Downhill from here

By forewhatnow - 07/11/2009 08:47 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me out to a really romantic dinner. Later, I lost my virginity. The chicken was better than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 736
You deserved it 9 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

visage 0

how the hell do you know what good is? just be happy someone spent the money to feed your dumb ass, and spent the time to **** you.

jchansfan 0

YOU TOOK A CHICKEN INTO THE BEDROOM!?! o_O'

Comments

First times always suck you obviously don't know what "good" sex is yet. Practice makes perfect!

jordynf10 0

Really???? ummmmm thats quite ungrateful of you. sure chicken is yummy but that's mean. i hope your boyfriend sees this FML story and dumps your ass

you're a virgin how the **** would u know, maybe it's you who are shit

Howdyplz 2

It DOES get better, first time= really awkward. Just be grateful the chicken was good. It couldv'e been worse... the chicken and sex could've sucked.

xKoga 0

I'm sure the chicken was better than you also, snob.

Um how would you know?! You have nothing to compare it to!!! jeez! give him a break!

chicken IS a very hard bird to compete with. fyl.

First, your first time is never gonna be great. Second, He probably tried his best, and was really nice to bring you out on a romantic dinner, which I assume he paid for. Third, it probably wasn't great for him either cos you're inexperienced, so don't think it's just you who felt the chicken was better. Last, It gets better overtime. Try not to be so ungrateful.

Brandosyn 0

Agreed. OP sex with a virgin is one of those things that sounds way better in theory than it is in reality. Hell, most women lay there like a dead fish and have idea what to do their first dozen or so times a guy is putting it to them. Give it some time, and tell him what gets you off.