Downhill from here

By forewhatnow - 07/11/2009 08:47 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me out to a really romantic dinner. Later, I lost my virginity. The chicken was better than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 736
You deserved it 9 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

visage 0

how the hell do you know what good is? just be happy someone spent the money to feed your dumb ass, and spent the time to **** you.

jchansfan 0

YOU TOOK A CHICKEN INTO THE BEDROOM!?! o_O'

Comments

Haha.. the way you worded that I thought for a second you having sex with a chicken was better than with him.. haha.. gross......

netbeui435 3

that's weird, you sound like a ****.

wow you're slack. sounds like you have a nice guy. sex shouldn't matter. and you certainly shouldn't judge it on your first time. give it time for both of you to feel comfortable and get to know what feels good. you don't deserve to be treated well.

Serial_Killer 0

That must be some bloody good chicken then.... or your just too high standard.

For females, 1st time is never what u think it will be. Don't worry. You and your BF need to learn your body better. That takes patience, time, and experience :) Good luck and have fun safely experimenting ;) In the meantime, you can always eat more chicken :>

Jamin4Guitar 0

Wow, talk about being a bitch. Hardly any girls have a good first time, and the chance of it being his fault is ridiculously close to slim-to-none. Just put all the blame on him, why don't you? Who's to say he wasn't a little bit disappointed, too?

dreamer892 0

it's your first time. how would you know if it was good or not!?

Twitch04 0

You're being very rude and ungrateful. Almost no girls have a good first time. And you just put all the blame on him. And to the people saying everyone dissing her are virgins, you're being just as stupid as she is. You're probably just defending her because you're just as much of a selfish bitch.

Twitch04 0

That may be so, but it doesn't change the fact.

KWifey305 0

stop being a bitch and give him a break

So if this fml is about your losing your virginity, how could you know how both the chicken and your boyfriend are in bed? Now that's a freaky threesome.