Downhill from here

By forewhatnow - 07/11/2009 08:47 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me out to a really romantic dinner. Later, I lost my virginity. The chicken was better than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 736
You deserved it 9 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

visage 0

how the hell do you know what good is? just be happy someone spent the money to feed your dumb ass, and spent the time to **** you.

jchansfan 0

YOU TOOK A CHICKEN INTO THE BEDROOM!?! o_O'

Comments

you don't even know what good is, you lost your virginity to him.

skiierbabe 4

The first time sucks, don't worry bout it :)

To be fair, maybe that was some REALLY good chicken. Yeah, the first time sucks. Consider yourself lucky, you could be like me and experience 2 months of horribly painful sex before it starts feeling good.

well, it depends how good the chicken is.....

Why don't you date with your favorite CHICKEN ??!!

teeniexo 5

the first time is never good. what a bitch.

Ok fun fact. Your first time having sex is usually painful and unsatisfying. Your body is taking a serious beating for the first time and it is almost "scared" so just be patient and try again.

udeserveditbro69 0

Hey ! Just be quiet ! At least you got some , so don't complain.

Yeah you probably just laid there like a dead fish so you can't blame the poor guy.

OP that's kind of a bitchy thing to just post out there is it not? Don't be incredibly ****** up to him; posting this is like stripping his manhood.