Downhill from here

By forewhatnow - 07/11/2009 08:47 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me out to a really romantic dinner. Later, I lost my virginity. The chicken was better than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 736
You deserved it 9 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

visage 0

how the hell do you know what good is? just be happy someone spent the money to feed your dumb ass, and spent the time to **** you.

jchansfan 0

YOU TOOK A CHICKEN INTO THE BEDROOM!?! o_O'

Comments

Reality_bites 14

Maybe the OP was expecting more because she was "saving it" for someone special or because she was told by her girlfriends how good it is and then was disappointed when it didnt seem to measure up. We dont have information as to how old the OP is. Agreed though that the OP probably shouldnt be sharing this information with the world until she has tried it again a few more times.

YDI for being such a judgemental *****.

Man badge revoked! Reason: innability to respect women, use of derogatory terms for purpose of feeling better about never going to have sex. Never re-apply.

#15 am pretty sure u r a virgin with a tiny weenie. Men with a healthy self esteem respect women. OP has the right to expect more and be disappointed when she gets less than she was saving herseld for.

blah123blah 0

Bring the chicken with you next time you have sex, then it will be more enjoyable.

well if it was that terrible, imagine how the poor guy felt screwing an inexperienced and ungrateful bitch? are you sure you don't have some form of ********** fetish?

ruben7467 0

I don't think this was your first time. fake!!!!!!

Not an FML. More like real life. Besides, it was your first time. It's never that great your first time.

omg people are pretty mean on here! but it's funny as shit! anyways, ur first time always sucks, but as u have sex more u will see sometimes it's awesome and some times it will suck more than the first time.

tayzer_fml 0

By the way everyone here is lashing out at her, I'd say none of you amount to much more than dinner fowl in any of your sexual performances.

bugmenotmofo 34

I guarantee I can outfuck a chicken any day of the week.

Good comeback. =) I'm getting sick of all these deragatory comments... Honestly, if the sex is bad, then talk and try to find out what works. Not that I'd have experience or anything (I'm fifteen) but I'd imagine spending time feeling for my partner's body long before we ever have sex. Makes it easier and less awkward, and probably better too.

waterynuggets 0

ROFLMAO @ #24 OP it was your first time FFS. What did you expect, to see god? Lulz.