Doppelganger

By Rynne S. - 13/03/2012 06:12 - United States

Today, I got my yearbook. My sister and I are identical twins, and we realized only my sister had a picture in it. When we asked the head of yearbook, they said they thought it was the same girl trying to get two pictures, so they put in the prettier one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 569
You deserved it 2 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And they didn't think to ask either one of you?

Wouldn't they check if both names are in the school system first?

Comments

Don't worry about it. if they thought it was the same girl, they couldn't have thought one was actually "prettier". Cuz they actually thought u looked EXACTLY the same. U may have just looked tired or had a funny face or sumn

firefighterjohn 9

raise hell like that other girl did a few months back who wanted to put her modeling pictures in the year book... the school said no and she was on cnn and stuff

Let me guess...your name is Lemonjello and your sister's name is Orangejello?

Strafeh 9

Probably. I know how her sister feels though Whenever I'm at the mall I put my knees in shoes and pretend that Me and my brother are twins so I can ride the carousel twice...

Take into account that most yearbook committees are corrupt orginizations that only give a damn about their own and the popular people.

broadysgirl 0

You make it sound like yearbook staffs are kidnapping children to become soldiers. It's just a book; calm down. Corrupt organization, geez...

Girlybanana 2

No, but some do make it a point to put themselves in the book at least 20 times. I would know, I'm on the staff.

broadysgirl 0

You have to REALLY lay low for no one on the yearbook staff to know there's a set of identical twins at school. Or the yearbook people are just really REALLY careless. Either way, that does suck. Sorry they thought your sister was prettier :(

It's okay OP, you are beautiful on the inside. It sucks that they got confused, but it's really stupid of them to not know who was in the year.

HannahWho 8

I wish people would stop calling internet strangers they have no idea of how they look/act in real life "beautiful" whether its on the inside or the outside. Not everyone you know IS beautiful. You have no idea what "prettier" means in this context, the twins might look like male trolls and they picked the bearded one that looked female. Not everyone CAN be beautiful for there to be beauty, it kind of has to be someone is ugly and someone is pretty.

So, HannahWho, for that remark you would fall into the 'ugly' catagory? Why have an issue with someone trying to make the OP feel better?

I kinda get it because what if op is a horrible bitch and totally deserves it. I'm not saying she is but you don't know. So it's kind of silly to tell someone you know nothing about other than little story on FML how beautiful they are.

Seriously we are just trying to cheer op up just in case they're looking, is it really so bad?..

Right? This bitch wants to hate on the people tryna make OP feel better

HannahWho 8

See, there you go. From my personality/comment you have judged me to be "ugly" on the inside. You don't know me from Eve so you would not know physically whether I was beautiful or ugly on the outside. What I meant was merely that saying someone is beautiful online without physically knowing what they look like is a punk move. If she is looking then most likely she knows you have no idea what she looks like and thus would not take the "Ur beautiful" seriously. You don't know and so you shouldn't bother saying things you cannot prove without seeing the person. Now if you said, "You seem like a beautiful person on the inside" then that would be different because you would have some proof from her statement. Even then, don't make the word useless because you wanted to be nice.

But you need to get it in your head that some people want to be nice and cheer people up

Right but what she is saying is you don't know her so how sincere could it be?

Everyone should feel beautiful, so what I don't know what she looks like? Even if she's not then somebody should tell her that she deserves more than people responding rudely

she said they were 'identical' twins. so she obviously just had a more inflattering facial expression. she's still equally as pretty. don't fret m'dear :)

Wow that was real bad and also unresponsible of them to do that. That is like a whole life time memory you had and err comes someone and Messed it up for you. Maybe you should make him pay for it.

OP you can demand for whole yearbook edition to be printed again or a written apology to be on notice board for their mistake...

Girlybanana 2

I'm assuming you both have different names. They didn't even find you to ask what your name really is?