Don't mind me

By evelynn - 20/05/2010 06:25 - France

Spicy
Today, the guy I'm seeing and I were having sex. While I was having my orgasm, he looked at me and said "SHHHH!". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 137
You deserved it 8 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're getting laid, and had an ******... and this bad because...?

Comments

i banged this chick and she started to howl it was then i found out why her nickname is lassie.

youthink_fml 0

Sounds like you left something out. He said "SHHH" because the windows were open and your neighbors were out? Because you were loud and your parents were in the next room? I'm sure he didn't shhh you because you were in a huge house by yourself, nowhere near anyone else. Way to make him look like an ass when he probably had a reason.

or maybe he didn't know what she was doing.. haha maybe he never saw someone getting an ******.. lol

Ugh, I can't wait to have orgasms during sex...That has yet to happen.

RaKum12 0

it's cuz u haven't did it wit me, lol

kaykay20 0

Try getting yourself really in the mood before sex or even foreplay with your partner. Helps to speed things up if your already part way there.

aaron9555 0

well no wonder. your French!

How that ? I don't see any causal link in what you're saying !

mshafty 0

Maybe its because your voice sounds like miley sirus and every time you open your mouth his dick goes limp from the agonizing pain his ears feel!

THAT HAPPEND TO ME TOO WTF? Then the next day he got mad cause I didn't want to do it. -.- Guys are weird.

MegamiKaosu 28

I get it all the time too! it pisses me off and about 99% of the time we're home alone with no neighbors. It's such a kill joy :p....

agreed. I'm assuming there were other people. lve told my girlfriend to hush too ha

Lol, this happens to me all the time :P Men just need better soundproof walls.

That's the exact same thing s would do to my ex girlfriend xD maybe that's why she is my ex... But in his defense he was probably trying to concentrate :P