Dirty talk

By unlucky_number13 - 14/07/2009 09:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my crush came over and we began to fool around. He started to kiss my stomach, and just when I was getting into it, he pulled away with a disgusted look on his face, wiped his mouth, and said, "We'll continue this when you get rid of all your bellybutton lint." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 907
You deserved it 62 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did you tell him you were saving it to make a blanket for winter?

vein 0

Ew, thats really gross. Take a bath. :(

Comments

That's when you grab his head with your thighs and fart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA by far the best comment i've ever seen.

i'll make sure to do that if i happen to have belly button lint that grosses my bf out... hahaha.

Ahha number 11 u must of seen that FML too..

taylor_the_boss 5
ladywaldo 0

That's not too bad, could be from the shirt you were wearing. My boyfriend gets bellybutton lint from wifebeatters all the time.

Why would your crush kiss your belly? Are you actually DATING or is this some boy who has no idea you like him? WTF?!

missaccountant 0

I am doing the "awkward turtle" hand motion as we speak. lol awesome

tell him next time don't worry about your belly button...kiss something else ;)

Ew.... thats so gross!!!! mor **** ur boyfriends life, but i still put FYL.

how much bellybutton lint can you possibly have that this guy couldn't ignore it??

Belly button lint happens, but it shouldn't collect so much that it would turn a dude off. That's excessive. But on the plus side, this is where you suggest you take a shower together. ;)

belly button lint? seriously? you guys get grossed out by a bit of lint, fluff, collection of fabric from a tshirt? That's kinda pathetic .. next time you're fooling around.. go down on him.. and just before you put your mouth around his **** tell him 'we'll continue this when you grow a pair' and kick him out. if a bit of lint makes you that squeemish .. then you dont deserve to get laid ..

My guess is that he's gay anyway and is making excuses.