Debate bros

By bitchasshonky - 11/08/2010 04:09 - France

Today, I had a fancy dinner date with a really hot guy. Near the end of our meal, he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. As soon as we walked in the door, he started a religious debate with his roommate. It's been 45 minutes and it's still going. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 008
You deserved it 5 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell his flatmate that god said to go forth and multiply.. so unless he wants to go against god's word to get the hell out of your way so you can boink said guys brains out.

Comments

A lot of folks are arguing that this guy has looks and intelligence, so OP shouldn't complain. But he obviously lacks tact if she's bored enough to post an FML while the debate's going on. 45 minutes is a long time to exclude someone who obviously has no interest in the debate. Unless this guy is looking for a way to get rid of her, he should try to change the subject to something that sparks her interest. OP, don't settle! It IS possible to find a guy with looks, intelligence, AND kindness...trust me, I know! ;)

RedInThaHead 0

lol join the debate you simple **** why ruin the fun

smileyme 0

So basically you wrote that while he was right there? Smooth. Maybe you needed to hear a little bit about religion if you were gonna "go home" with a guy that you just met.

get things started and unzip his pants already

You think your life sucks because you found a guy who's capable of having a 45-minute intelligent discussion? Is your dream guy a brain-dead moron?

Exactly. Nothing like a heated, stimulating theological debate as foreplay for steamy heretic sex! ;)

If the religious debate was on the internet instead of with his friend, it would have lasted much longer!

This is why I bring the Flying Spaghetti Monster home with me.

#94, OP probably would've died by the time it was over.