Debate bros

By bitchasshonky - 11/08/2010 04:09 - France

Today, I had a fancy dinner date with a really hot guy. Near the end of our meal, he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. As soon as we walked in the door, he started a religious debate with his roommate. It's been 45 minutes and it's still going. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 008
You deserved it 5 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell his flatmate that god said to go forth and multiply.. so unless he wants to go against god's word to get the hell out of your way so you can boink said guys brains out.

Comments

Ever considering just cutting in by sitting your dates lap and then making out with him instead of getting on FML?

perdix 29

I saw this FML on Monday night on "The Big Bang Theory!" Penny, if you are going to date nerds, you are going to have to get into their nerdy ways. You should have helped Stew take on Sheldon in his Batman debate!

VolleyballSMASH 1

OMG! I was reading comments, and was going to post about that one!!! "Were going to have coffee, apparently." "Isnt it a little late for coffee?" "She says she has decaf."

Oh, Perdix. In my opinion, quite possibly your best comment yet! And Penny, Perdix is right: You should know enough about Batman by now to have joined in the discussion! Guys like that love an intelligent girl. And if you wanted to "have coffee" with Stew, you should have been more direct and just said it instead of masking it with silly innuendos. ;)

MyLifeIsGreat_ha 0

Show him you have a brain and get into the discussion. If you can make a valid argument maybe he will be impressed that you're actually smart and not some dumbass who is waiting to get banged by her hot date.

lovestrong 0

You deserve it for not appreciating that he is trying to win an argument in front of you. :) lmao, kidding (: