Cough up

By Anonymous - 08/11/2010 10:47 - United States

Today, my friend bought a smartphone and updated his Facebook status with it. Two weeks ago he signed an apartment lease with another friend. Four months ago he bought a new handgun. Seven months ago he bought a new TV. He's owed me $300 for a year and a half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 436
You deserved it 8 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

airball33 0

That's why you don't loan money to friends

Comments

Send his ASS to Judge Judy she will set him straight and humiliate him !!!!

You know who sues a "friend" over $300? A person who has a friend who cares so little about them that they basically steal $300 from them. $300 is not a small amount of money. Anyways, if you didn't get proof that you loaned them money, then you deserve it for being dumb. Best you could do is bring it up to your friend and hope they pay you back. If you have proof, such as a signed contract or a copy of the check they signed that had the word "loan" on it when they signed it or something from them stating that they know they owe you money, then sue them in small claims court. It may seem petty to people with tons of money, but it's the principal of the thing and also is a ton of money to a lot of people in this bad economy.

GoBrewCrew 0

then tell him to pay you back...that seems like common sense to me

sorry bro, an ex of mine did the same thing to me

A friend: someone you would borrow money from, but not lend to.

he just hates you. people don't like to pay or give other people money, but for them selves it's adifferent story…

looks like you're never gonna get that money back!

whoisthisgirl 4