Cost of living crisis

By Jaded618 - 05/12/2010 12:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of eleven months broke up with me, but adamantly insisted I didn't move out of our apartment, because he can't pay the rent alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 561
You deserved it 3 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllieB123 5

Haha, say "then YOU move out, asshole!"

kiakia0131 23

That's what you get for moving in together so soon. FYI- you don't have to listen to him... unless you are locked in on a lease or rental contract. Then FYL.

Comments

two words... MOVE OUT He's not with you anymore so why the hell do you care what he wants to insist on?

You aren't considering staying? To help me pay the rent? Oh- but he was adamant.... you should definately stay then. In fact I think you should pay the entire rent just to make this breakup easier on him. Never move in with someone you have been dating for less than a year guys! Especially if your name is on th elease and you could have financial repercussions if you break up.

shana333 0

Why would u move in w/ ur boyfriend of only 11 months??? That is so dumb. You are really dumb. Foreal.

just start bringing random guys home. also let them eat all his food.

franwins0827 7

Unless you are locked into a lease, move out whenever you damn well please. If you are, talk to your landlord about what, if anything, you can do to be removed from the lease. The alternative is to make life so miserable for him that he won't want you there anymore and will either move out himself or work with you to let you out of the lease.

i hope you moved out so he would be thrown out on his ass

Daviddwd 0

so make him be a prostitute. tell him he must have sex with u or get out. and he can bring chicks, but only for 3 ways (when ur their)

I would've said "That sounds like a you problem."