Cost of living crisis

By Jaded618 - 05/12/2010 12:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of eleven months broke up with me, but adamantly insisted I didn't move out of our apartment, because he can't pay the rent alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 561
You deserved it 3 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllieB123 5

Haha, say "then YOU move out, asshole!"

kiakia0131 23

That's what you get for moving in together so soon. FYI- you don't have to listen to him... unless you are locked in on a lease or rental contract. Then FYL.

Comments

zkchild 0

Hey she made a commitment when she moved in. She should at least put up with him till the lease is up. At the same time make him suffer by having new guy friends over for a slumber party.

Wait until he is at work, then get a bunch of your friends to move you out, including taking everything you bought together (furnitur, bed, tv, ect). If you can't use the bigger stuff where your moving, leave them outside for him to put back... if their not taken by others.

neverthelessb 0

I WAS IN THE SAME POSITION ... DUMP THAT ASS AND MOVE OUT!!!!

Simple. Move out anyway. Why would you care that he can't afford the rent? His problems are no longer your problems.

But you don't understand. He was adamant! How is she supposed to move out in the face of that?

I don't care what sort of pirate shirt wearing late 70s rock star he was, she should still move out!

#38, you apparently don't understand sarcasm...

Are you on the lease? If not, who cares about his rent problems? Get out of there. What a jerk.

FML? FML for what? FHL I'd say. YOU tell HIM to move out, or you simply move out by yourself. He's the screwed up one in here.

GotALife 11

His cheap ass, steal his money

at least you know what a loser he is now and not after you're married with kids!!

ScissorHanded 0

You were together for 11 months. I am unimpressed by the gravity of his impact on your life. It's obvious to me that you moved in together much too soon. Have you even had the flu together yet? Sometimes even after that couples need more time. Why are you moaning the loss of this guy? His financial situation is obviously lacking- to the point without any other redeeming qualities I think you need to write him off. Pay whatever it takes to break the lease. You got off cheap.

MarLa17 0

you'd be stupid if u DIDN'T move out! Revenge alert! What a pr*ck!