Cost of living crisis

By Jaded618 - 05/12/2010 12:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of eleven months broke up with me, but adamantly insisted I didn't move out of our apartment, because he can't pay the rent alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 560
You deserved it 3 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllieB123 5

Haha, say "then YOU move out, asshole!"

kiakia0131 23

That's what you get for moving in together so soon. FYI- you don't have to listen to him... unless you are locked in on a lease or rental contract. Then FYL.

Comments

Jossyve 0

I'm likely living the same, but guess what? i'm moving out TOMORROW!!! yey for me and I'm sorry she will have to find a FT job. lol... finally I'm free

I'd give him one month before I moved out. He may be cheap, but at least he didn't lead you on and give you false hope for a relationship like my roommate did with one of his previous girlfriends.

I Would Leave That Mother ******:) Let him failvon paying his rent. His problem, not yours !

YigalElohev 2

Eff that. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up - and I moved out in 30 minutes and moved in with a friend. Turns out, my ex-boyfriend was evicted the following month because he couldn't afford living there. Ha. That's what he gets.

Don't stay! My ex and I lived together for a month after we broke up while he looked for a new place. It was horrible. All we did was fight...some seriously nasty fights. I seriously can't put into words what living with him was like after we broke up. Seriously, leave as soon as you can. It will get ugly.

everlife_333 3

move out anyway he broke up with you he deserves it ..... or at least kick him out

Michigan_Girl 0

Screw him...that's his problem now!

chokolatecandie1 6

#53 i agree that his problem .leave ASAP he is douche

Okay, I'm not getting this. He is 'insisting' that you don't move out and you are even considering it because he's 'adamant.' Why don't you 'adamantly insist' that he not be a jerk? Oh, that's right. Too late for that. I'd say whoever has the lease in their name stays and the other one leaves. Do you cave every time some salesperson 'adamantly insists' that you should buy something worthless??