Coincidence?

By WhiteLiar - 04/03/2010 01:26 - United States

Today, I was telling a new friend of mine about my boyfriend. I told her his name and where he is from. She interrupted me and says, "Yeah drives a big white truck, rides dirt bikes?! I dated him two years ago!" This guy and I have dated for four years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 309
You deserved it 2 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why all the babies look the same in small towns.

applebee_16 0

that is horrible. I'm sorry. you should screw with his head then leave his dumbass. or cut his balls off for being a lying cheater

Comments

Radi0Waves 0

4 years is a long time to just throw away, but if you let him get away with it now... he'll know he can get away with it later. It's better to cut the relationship now, and hope you both grow from the experience, and each of you find someone better.

oh wow yea dump his ass. what a dick. I never get why people cheat. if your partner doesn't please you then just leave. you don't have to cheat on them. it's that easy!!!

dudeitsdanny 9

Ever been threatened with suicide? I have.. I disnt cheat, but it was tempting.

#22. ur gf at the time threatened you with suicide? I'm sry but she just said that because she knows you won't leave her that way. she is trying to get attention. and I know this sounds harsh but if she wants to kill herself then that's her problem. u shouldn't be with someone that is not making you happy.

Yeah I've had people threaten with suicide before too. Now I tell them in the beginning of the relationship if they start with that stuff I'm out of here. Might sound harsh but I'm too young for that kind of emotional burden. If I'd been with them for years and they were getting into depression I would want to help them, but not right off the bat and not now. Come on.

could be that the new friend a liar and is saying that to ruin a good relationship..or she could be talking about someone else entirely like #7 said..OP shouldn't make any irrational decisions without knowing the whole story

White truck? Dirt bikes? He sounds like a douchebag.

Radi0Waves 0

lol exactly what I was thinking

what's wrong with dirt bikes? Granted I prefer my street motorcycle, but dirt bikes don't make someone a douche bag...

It's a sweeping generalization, but whenever I think of a dirtbiker, I think of a middle american teenaged asshole. I prefer men who ride a motorcyle with a beat up leather jacket and a bad attitude, a la Marlon Brando.

Fair enough, street bikes rock! But I must confess, speed bikes are better then the slow and loud cruisers. I own 4 different bikes; a Ducati 1098s, a Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle, GSX-R 750, and a 250cc dirt bike. I don't think I am a douche bag. I just love to ride.

@38. You just described me and my Motorcycle! I'm a "Wild One!"

regenzie 0

Street bikers are a lot more douchbaggy than dirt bikers. What in the world does a white truck have to do with being a douchebag anyways? You sound like a stuck up ****. You look like a plastic **** that was formerly a man. I base my comments on reliable sources, such as your picture and your comments.

@10^^ now that I would love to see >:D @OP wow 4 yrs huh.. and u weren't suspicious? not even a little? fyl for wasting ur time on such a shitty human being. leave his ass!!

Before you trust some new friend over the man you've shared your life with for four years and dump him, I reccomend you confront him.

ponytailninja 0
dsalex 0

I find snickers to be cute... do I have bad tastes?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In my mind, I think if she would stop trolling then in other people's minds she wouldn't appear to be a heinous bitch. When I was younger I used to correct everybody's grammer mistakes because I thought it was funny. Eventually I realized, eh, maybe not so much. She'll realize that sometime too. :-)

Awe, that's mean. Even if you are joking by putting a =D at the end, it's still pretty mean. Snickers, I'm not a lesbian, but I think you're beautiful. You have natural beauty which in this day and age half the population is not. Think about it, would you rather love someone for their true beauty or some fake plastic Barbie doll that marige only last one year if that. Once again, no one is ugly at all.

dsalex 0

guys are douchebags that way, although women that cheat, tend to cheat again also. However, a cheater should not be forgiven, you should leave as soon as possible. douchebags are too blind to see a good thing when they have it, which ***** the rest of us 'good guys' over.

@ Snickerdoodles: Your comments on this FML have actually been pretty cool. You're usually so serious and uptight when you comment. You either got laid, or this isn't snickerdoodles. (Hint: That last comment was meant to be a joke.) You did lighten up a bit, though, it seems :)

shieet thats a total bummer, but real talks, really think about your next move, dump he ass for something he did two years ago? or take time to understand him then, and him now. What if hes realized his wrongs, and kept it straight with you? This is something you needa think about and look into. Talk to him, confront him if you have to. g'luck with it.

ponytailninja 0

I'm sorry but real talks? this is what my generation has come to fcuk out lives!