Classic

By Hover Hand - 21/11/2012 02:37 - United States - Merchantville

Today, someone posted photos from a party I was at. On each photo I'm posing in with a girl, my hand is not touching her, but is hovering over her like some creepy weirdo loser. My Facebook nickname is now of course "Hover Hand." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 158
You deserved it 22 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

Better than being in the background of every picture just looking at the girls. Now THAT would be a real creeper.

You poor thing, hover handing and then being called hover hand, life is so unfair sometimes...

Comments

SApprentice 34

I think I'd rather be known as the hover hands, the person too respectful and cautious to actually touch a girl, than be known as someone who is seen touching multiple girls in many different photos. They may tease you, but it shows that you respect their personal space enough that being put in close proximity makes you feel awkward and you don't know where to put your hands. It's perfectly respectable. It's better than there being dozens of photos of you touching and pawing at many different girls. Unless a male is your close friend you probably wouldn't be dangling off of them while posing for photos at parties, so why should you treat the women there any differently? It's a good thing, OP, and I'm sure some of the women there appreciated your attempt to be tactful.

"You had your arm around 4 girls in 4 pictures?...you sicken me" Most people rarely care who is touching them in photos, where they are being touched is a different story.

rudegirlmania 10

14, please be joking. I was laughing after the second sentence, anyway... You know very well that OP wasn't being respectful. If he did want to praise girls' personal bubbles like you make it seem he did, couldn't he simply leave his hands by his sides and, I dunno......stand next to the girls? :O

SApprentice 34

29- No, I wasn't joking, and don't sit there and try to tell me what I 'know very well'. I'm allowed my own opinion, and you have no right to say what I am actually thinking. Sometimes people are just not comfortable doing the things that society norms expect them to, so they waver in the middle, and the end result is usually getting mocked. I personally appreciate a guy who is awkward in social situations, who isn't entirely comfortable doing the same dipshit behavior as everyone else.

he,s the magic man momma. ahh he,s got the hover hand.

nancyschmancy 9

I say photoshop the pictures. You probably could do some pretty sweet things in the space between your hand and the girl. Lightning bolts, butterflies, little hearts, musical notes. Turn your humiliation into creation!

They did a college humor photoshop tutorial for that, lol look it up, it's quite hilarious.

Maybe the pictures were all taken while OP was getting ready to pose, just at the moment he was about to touch her. That would have been one hell of a troll photographer...

I saw pic of a dude like that on some memes website, said it was a clear indication the dude had never been laid.

qirde_15 5

go! you have many hand hovering jobs to do!

Lankaa 4

Oh no that is terrible! Who will play you in the movie?

PsychoBitch666 8

Moral of story: Don't ever do anything you don't want to be tagged in on Facebook.