Cheers

By ineedanotherdrink - 07/08/2009 09:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went out drinking with a friend I've been crushing on for a while now. After we'd been talking and had a few, she said, "Man, I haven't gotten laid in months! Do you mind?" Surprised but hopeful, I nodded. She leaned over, hugged me, and went to hit on a guy by the bar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 823
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You nodded? So she not only blew you off to go get in bed with some other guy, she clearly ignored the fact that you minded if she blew you off in the first place. HOW RUDE.

Comments

she hasnt been laid in months and you never made a move? You deserved it sir. Grow a pair and go after what you want instead of writing a FML about it.

This guy says it in a pretty rude way but he has a point. If she didn't get any action in months, you really should've made a move. Sorry buddy, YDI.

JORDAN216 0

SHIT HAPPENS BUT TODAY IS FRIDAY TRY, TRY, TRY TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE LIVE FROM CLEVELAND OHIO

you have officially been chopped and screwed. I feel your pain. what a *****. I wouldn't even waste your time being her friend anymore.

You're only friends with girls in hopes of getting into their knickers?

Fail_Pig 0

YDI for trying to get laid.

proudstub 0

YDI for disdaining the Ladder Theory.

I think she was hugging him in GRATITUDE. It's not her ******* fault if she's not attracted to him. I have friends who have interest in me, but I don't like them back. I don't do anything to tease them, and neither was she. She ******* asked him if it was okay if she go and hit on some guy, and it was lost in translation. If he liked her in the first place, he should have gone for her when he had the chance. He didn't, he got into the friend zone, and now it's over. For ****'s sake, it's like every person has to reciprocate feelings toward every piece of flesh that falls in love with them. That's not how love works.

your prolly the type of bitch that does crap like that all the time without even realizing it and u make urself feel better by saying stuff like that,

newagegoddess 0

#35- You're a vicious jerk! Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you're into the woman, that doesn't mean she has to like you back and it doesn't mean you get to sleep with her. She is not obliged to do ANYTHING she doesn't want to, and if you're platonic friends it's a sign she doesn't want to sleep with you because if she wanted to she would let you know. If she's not into you, you better accept that and get over it or you just have to move on. She has the right to sleep with whoever the f*** she wants. Women are not men's little puppets, and you're gonna learn that sooner or later because a lot of women aren't gonna put up with your shit! You're a loser #35.