Caught

By Anonymous - 14/10/2011 16:30 - Reserved

Spicy
Today, I had to escort some dumbass teenager from Home Depot after I found him masturbating in one of the model washrooms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 591
You deserved it 3 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They may be a lot of no smoking signs, but there ain't no no masturbating signs. Happy Fingers!!!

Comments

JSylvestre 6
LadyLexi 0

Shoulda made a porno and get rich instead of working in Home Depot.

lol out of a guy masturbating in home depot.. That's sure to be a big hit

ShaeeBaee 0

And thats why instead of ' No Smoking ' it should be ' No Masturbating ' itd only make the mosst sense ! (:

Well there are some pretty attractive hoes in the gardening department.

Thats great. The next generation. So much hope for the future. fml

What future his kids just went down the drain

omggtfomi 1

I doubt the kid was embarrassed. He was probably proud of himself and thought he would get away with it.

I guess the public restrooms in the back don't do it for this kid. You should have waited till he was almost done then yelled real loud to throw off his groove. Blue balls my friend, the biggest punishment of all.

SkardeyKat 3

Man, what is wrong with that kid? If he has no more control than to be jacking off in the middle of Home Depot, he's probably gonna be a sex offender in the future. He's lucky nobody called the cops.

Yeah, I agree. My vote is for either "mentally challenged" or "suffering from some sort of mental illness" or possibly both. I hope he gets the help he needs before he ends up in jail.

perdix 29

I once was in a Home Depot and in the men's room, someone had shit on the floor, right next to the toilet. If I needed to rub one out and saw that, I'd take care of business in a model bathroom, too. Clean your toilets, Home Depot! And ban the floor-shitters!