Caught red handed

By scarred_sibling - 15/10/2012 12:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my brother whacking off with my expensive bottle of lotion. This might not have been quite so disturbing had he not been caught with his entire penis in the bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 457
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it can fit in a lotion bottle, I'm assuming it was too small for you to see too much anyway.

Your skin has been really smooth and silky lately though, right?

Comments

So basically for the last several months you've been rubbing your brother's **** all over your face. Which do you think gave your brother more sexual satisfaction: 1. ******* your bottle of lotion? 2. Knowing that you would rub his cum all over your face? I think that option number two should be more disturbing to you than catching your brother ******* your lotion bottle (By the way, sorry about his needle-dick.) I think several chemical peels are in your not too distant future as you try and erase the image of you soothing his love-offering on your face.

I don't know... I think it would have been pretty disturbing either way.

iamzikang 17

That's just wrong on so many levels.

Damn, Noor is throwing out insults already! Thank God I'm an only child as that wouldn't gown down well for my brother.

First of all this is like the second or third sister to catch her brother whacking off on fml. That means they should knock before entering. Second of all her brother penis was inside the bottle. Notes that he has a small one.

you haven't noticed the new whitening affect lately ? haaa

olpally 32

Noor, you are on the most nasty comment streak I've ever seen... This month is vomit orgy month now, courtesy of noor the nasty minded ninja... *vomits* you're killing me smalls!! Lol.

34-Gown? Really? GOWN??? *gone That DESERVES a cyber bitch-slap.