Caught red handed

By scarred_sibling - 15/10/2012 12:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my brother whacking off with my expensive bottle of lotion. This might not have been quite so disturbing had he not been caught with his entire penis in the bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 457
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it can fit in a lotion bottle, I'm assuming it was too small for you to see too much anyway.

Your skin has been really smooth and silky lately though, right?

Comments

spiritfang11237 16

My first thought was, if his dick got caught in the lotion bottle when you walked in on him, that would probably stop him from doing that anymore. Well, at least with your lotion bottles.

kittytub 12

41- I believe it's go; makes more sense. :P

41- *go. You deserve the cyber bitch-slap

JohnnyBravo2 3

Soooo, what you're saying is had he not had his Penis in your expensive bottle of lotion, it wouldn't have bothered you too much to catch him whacking off. Well alrighty then.

spiritfang11237 16

Personally, I would be less disturbed if I had walked in on him jacking off with the lotion rather than viewing him with his knob inside the bottle. Both are bad to walk in on though.

Tell him if you're jacking off.. You're doing it wrong

This could be a "separated by a common language" thing, but when you say 'lotion', I assume you mean some form of scented skin softener. Why do people use that for masturbating with? It gets sticky after a while, and do you really want a coconut-scented crotch? Please tell me that people with vaginas use lube though. Otherwise, yeast infections are a-coming!

TheDrifter 23

Coconut scented crotch doesn't sound too bad, and yes, I too would assume he was using her moisturizing skin cream. Shouldn't that stuff rub in with no oily residue like they say in the TV ads though?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most "people with vaginas" don't need to use lube...

that's either a big bottle or your brother is a "shy" guy.