Bye bye, then

By emzymcsmiles - 08/10/2019 02:00

Today, I learned that I can't share my things with other people. This includes my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 260
You deserved it 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheCrazedHare 7

Maybe I'm stupid but I'm confused by that sentence?

Comments

You wanted to share your girlfriend?

TheCrazedHare 7

Maybe I'm stupid but I'm confused by that sentence?

im going to try to be as nice as i can with this. Most people learn to share with others from childhood. Seeing as you're an adult with an adult brain, you need to try to refrain from those behaviors.

Big difference between "can't" (because of medical, legal, punitive, laws-of-physics-related, and/or monetary reasons) and "it's very difficult emotionally for me to trust somebody else." Good luck, OP! :-)

Do you mean you can't share things with your girlfriend or you can't share your girlfriend with others? You don't need to share your writing skills with me, thank you.

slowhandjp 16

Who shares their gf with other people?

slowhandjp 16

I looked up ”swinging”. Wonderful.

I'm just confused by this. You can't as in you're not able to? Why? Or you can't as in you're not allowed to? If so, who forbids it and why? And in either case, why would you want to share your girlfriend and why is it such a big deal that you have her to yourself? Normally people have a problem with their girlfriend sharing herself.