By CB4 - 05/02/2009 22:34 - United States

Today, I woke up to my car covered in shaving cream and tampons and the word CHEATER written on my windshield in lipstick. The guy a few doors down from me in my dorm has the same car as me. I'm a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 635
You deserved it 2 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know the poster isn't a female? Plus, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin in college. Just saying.

LemonLolly 10

You don't have to be a non-virgin to be a cheater

Comments

How do you know the poster isn't a female? Plus, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin in college. Just saying.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Shadowvoid 33

You are a virgin and 15 I assume. If not, way to be a ***** :) you really give hope to this generation. (Sarcasm) You have no business making fun of these guys, some people believe virginity actually means something. You can't really make fun of people for having good morals.

Shadowvoid 33

You can't make fun of someone for being a virgin, some people actually have good morals and believe in means something. You just look idiotic trying to point out someone is a virgin, big deal. You don't give this generation a lot of hope.

#12, the OP is male. It says so on the FML.

kate7 0

#6 your response is just dumb. they said they were a virgin because obviously it wasn't them because they didn't cheat. and no, dumb girls key cars and smash shit. smart girls do stupid little things consistantly that will just ruin even 5 minutes of your day. they are smart enough not to do something they will have to pay for..especially paying for a whole new paint job.

Just because he's a virgin doesn't mean that he didn't cheat. You can cheat by simply going out with another person other than your boyfriend/girlfriend and mess around with them

#14... weeds alright! and that has nothing to do with anything. that sucks ur car was ******. make sure everyone knows that it was your car. mybe the chick will feel bad and do you a favor LOL

So get the girl's phone number and start dating her!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CoDandBlowjobs 8

****. Some people have morals.

What does one have anything to do with the other?

This is the same as a Jason Blaine music video.

thedevilsworkday 0

# 14: think about where the world would be without sex or pot dealers. not a place i want to be a part of.

shnibz101 0

Idk how being a lesbian has any to do with this FML but ok that sucks

you made me lol. there is soooo much i could say to this... for one thing, there's this magical thing called a CONDOM. there's also; don't sleep with sk*nks in the first place, you don't need to be a virgin to get serious with a woman (unless she is highly religious), and funnily enough, one night stands and such will not suddenly turn a man into a drug dealer. oh, and how the sk*nk will sleep around "because he knocked her up"? i didn't realise pregnancy compelled women to sleep around. haha. seriously though, you actually made me lol. feel proud.

just switch liscence plates then your good.