Birthday boy

By GiraffeLover - 11/01/2013 11:36 - Australia

Today, my 17 year-old boyfriend's mother bought him a giraffe onesie. He refused to take it off and insisted on wearing it everywhere we go. We live in Australia and it's our summer now. So far he has passed out 3 times in public because he overheated, but he still won't take it off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 537
You deserved it 7 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always be yourself- unless you can be a giraffe. Then, always be a giraffe :P (Even if it makes you pass out )

I wish my mom would buy me a giraffe onesie... I wouldn't take it off either!

Comments

I'd love a giraffe onesie...where did she find one?! It's the middle of winter here in Vermont...It'd be nice and warm! :-)

No everywhere of course it's cold outside too :)

http://kigurumi-shop.com/ your welcome :)

Well tell him to open the butt flap to let some air circulate around.

A onesie? Really? Sounds like someone has some repressed childhood memories and needs to feel hugged, held and loved all the time! O wait sounds like most serial killers! RUN OP RUN!!

How does wearing a giraffe onesie make a person a serial killer? That's a bit of a stretch!

If he was from Adelaide that is definitely a possibility. Adelaide is Australia's number 1 murder capital. But the rumors are true. I have lived in Adelaide all my life and I haven't been murdered once :P.

TxCountryBeauty 10

17- it's a joke... People have humor called sarcasm. You obviously didn't get it. I found it hilarious but then again I'm a cynical b*tch.

Actually, I did get it...just didn't find it funny. I'm well aware of the concept of sarcasm as humor.

TxCountryBeauty 10

Well to each his (in this case her) own... You didn't find it funny but you didn't have to insult his comment either.

Yongchi 11

13: Yes, and all "nerds" wear glasses and braces/retainers and are math whizzes. Assumptions, assumptions.

How is anything I said insulting? I just said I didn't find it funny...not everyone has to find every comment funny. And neither is saying, "It's a bit of a stretch" insulting.

Give it up 37, the thumb count is in favor of 17.

It actually was more about the repressed childhood feelings of always needing to be held, loved and basically nurtured that was about being a serial killer but thanks for playing! It's a fact that 90% of serial killers have these repressed feelings. Yes it was more meant to be sarcasm then anything. Obviously you are the one who didn't get/understand the whole thing and for that YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!

Don't you mean THAN anything? It's YOU who are the weakest (spelling) link!

clarke7792 6

sounds like u should drop the little boy and find a man

TxCountryBeauty 10

You have a pretty smile... Well the guy in your pic does

The giraffe in its natural habitat. Ah you see folks, the giraffe has just "fainted". In other words, it means the male giraffe is taking to much hostile heat from its female partner and wants her to leave. The female giraffe waits desperately for help, not knowing what the situation means.

Your picture reminds me of a ward from LoL.

Maybe he's trying to send you a message about his sexual fantasies, but I wouldn't furry about it too much. He's probably just going through a phase, but if you spot anything unusual, be sure to speak to him.

perdix 29

Dates a guy that wears a onesie? That doesn't say a whole lot about you, does it?

zombieslayer83 19

Sounds like he's really sticking his neck out there, where his health is involved.

Narcisse_fml 25

The next time he passes out in public, walk away. You don't have to leave him there, but watch from a distance in case someone approaches him while he's unconscious. When he comes to, leave.

chriswright1888 10

My zebra has a giraffe onsie.