Bigger than...

By Jim - 26/11/2019 16:00 - Canada - Winfield

Today, I was looking for my passport and I found my wife's new vibrator (that she failed to tell me she'd purchased). I understand now why she doesn't want sex with me anymore. That thing is much bigger than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 486
You deserved it 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And it vibrates. And it doesn't fart and leave its socks all over the place.

First of all does she have to report every purchase she makes? And I hate to tell you this but size has nothing to do with it. It's all in how you use it. ydi

Comments

Susan Yee 9

I have a few, my husband doesn’t care, because I have higher mojo than him. Talk to her, ask her if she’s satisfied when having sex with you. If not, try something new. My husband doesn’t care if I use a ******** vibe when have sex with him, since less work for him/it makes me easier/faster to reach ******.

At least she's using a toy and not another man's dick.

Yawn... that mentality is so annoying. Just because she has a vibrator (that she wasn’t required to tell you she bought) does not mean she doesn’t enjoy having sex with you. Her libido maybe higher than yours, or she wants to use it during intercourse with you (several orifices ya know). Regardless, not a big deal.

icalledhisname 12

Sounds like you guys have major communication issues, and it has nothing to do with the vibrator. Size of a vibrator is irrelevant. It vibrates. Period. If you’re that worried about how she feels about your size, you need to talk to her about it. The size of a penis really doesn’t matter unless it’s too big for a dainty female. But there’s lube for that. Your skill is what matters. You can ask her for tips and go to trusty ol’ Google for sex tips if you’re that worried. And a lot of partners **********. It’s not a big deal. It’s actually pretty healthy and some people need it.

I encourage my partners to get toys and try new kinks. Being jealous of a toy is just pathetic. Just be glad she has sex with you at all,i wouldn't push this issue because shes got your replacement lined up.

okay. women are allowed to have toys AND still want their man. if you're not having sex, that has nothing to do with the new toy, theres a deeper issue that needs to be addressed. how about grow a spine and ask her if theres anything wrong that needs fixing. chances are there is something that you're not seeing.

J15237 25

Complete bright side of the day. Your wife went out and got a new toy instead of going out to find a bigger dick. She is not cheating on you. Could be a thousand times worse. It is funny though.

could you incorporate it in your lovemaking? maybe that will help

Best things about a *****? 1) it's at your command. Need a stress relief real quick? It's down to go. Don't want to touch it for a month? It won't whine. 2) vibration 3) it lasts as long as you do, then you can turn it off 4) portable 5) it doesn't get jealous of your husband and start getting all insecure and blaming intimacy problems on him If she doesn't want to have sex with you it's because something is not working for her having sex with you. The only way the vibrator is related is if she's using it to work out the sexual needs she isn't getting fulfilled because SOMETHING ELSE is keeping her from wanting to **** you.