BFF

By imabadperson - 06/03/2010 12:24 - United States

Today, I introduced myself as a sex addict, as a joke, to break the ice while meeting new people. One of my friends took me seriously and said he was a porn addict. He told me how happy he was that he had found someone else who had the same feelings and was so happy he could confide in me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 522
You deserved it 44 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do things like that sometimes, but joking about an awkward subject to try and make things less awkward? Uh... YDI, imo.

Comments

yourfaceninja 1

i don't think that's a good first impression of yourself.

quikwit1212 0

Says the person who isn't bothered by speaking terrible English and can't spell stupid.

orangesodaftw 0

And the dumbass of the year award for best awkward moment goes to....you Op! Congratulations!!!!

why fyl? that just means ppl trust you

Yeah? Do you mean that masquerading as something that you're not carries the potential to cause problems? That's an amazing revelation, OP!

Hmm. You said you "introduce" yourself as a sex addict, but then you said one of your "friends" said they are a **** addict. I smell bullshit. FYL for making shit up on FML.

They clearly became friends after she introduced herself.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Or she was with some new people and some actual friends and upon her confession, they opened up as well

OP could be with a friend and, also, people that he/she didn't know. Sometimes you don't know EVERYONE in a group. So you introduce yourselves. This was just the crappiest way ever.

Better become a sex addict fast before he figures out you were lying!

lmfao I started crying when I read that shit. op is prolly not even attractive

Heh, if you were hot, my response would've been 'Awesome. My place is just X minutes from here". YDI for not expecting people to take you up on it, you tease.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

if someone is actually a sex addict then they shouldn't "expect" people to try to have sex with them because of it. that's like saying if a person confesses to being a drug addict, they should expect to be offered heroin. or people who say they have an alcohol problem should expect to be offered liquor.

You WOULDN'T offer a drug addict heroin? That's not very hospitable of you, kaleidoscope.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

never offer free drugs to a junkie, they forget that you did once their high is over and then bitch at you to try and get more!