Beauty

By frosho - 09/03/2009 04:16 - United States

Today, I was sitting in a restaurant with my best friend. We had just competed in a pageant together earlier this month. A lady comes up to my friend who got first alternate and said, "You were robbed of that title. You deserved to win. I hated the winner." I was the winner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 633
You deserved it 5 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skatingweasel 0

That's pretty rude of her. And to no even realize you were right there? I'd slap a ho.

you_not_me_OWNED 0

if i were you, i'd be laughing SO HARD at the expression on her face when i told her i was the winner. i love embarassing people for awkward comments they make about me.

Comments

pdoom 0

#7, you're stupid. You can't spell the word really, and the FML part comes in because someone said that they hated the OP, it's not "I won a beauty pageant. FML."

Actually, I agree with 7. You said FML because someone said you sucked? But you won a beauty pageant? Wow, I think you underestimate the meaning of 'f*** my life'.

That's when you stick you hand out and say "Hi, I'm Miss_____" whatever the title you won was.

Awkward. Very awkward. But hey--you won!

Someone's bound to disagree with the decision; it's pretty much guaranteed with everything. I mean, you won, so there must be a hell of a lot more people voting for you than against. I mean, I know it's rude that she didn't even notice (or care) that you were there, but that's one rabid hater against, what, a couple hundred, maybe couple thousand people who thought you were wonderful?

You just posted this here to tell people you won a pageant.

wahh! " i won a pagent but one person thinks i didnt deserve it, woe is me!" get over it. there is always gonna be someone who disagrees ydi for bein a whiney child