By Anonymous - 01/06/2010 09:18 - United States

Today, I waited in line at a drive-through behind a man for ten minutes. I got out of my car, cursed at him, and then asked him to give me one good reason why it would take that long to order. The man slowly explained to me that he had a stutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 190
You deserved it 130 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anonbastard 0

Why the hell would you go screaming at the driver? The people working drive-thru could've been slow for all you know.

Comments

AquaSky 1

Wow, you must feel like a horrible person. Try restraint and common courtesy next time.

give me your home address and I will come fyl

Bloodbathandbeyo 0

the guy deserved it for having a stutter

I hate it when people post FMLs like this looking for sympathy when they're clearly ****** up.

oh wow aren't you a shallow piece of f***ing shit.

IDKWhatHappened 0

lol I'm a stutterer and if this douche did this too me I'd keep stuttering intentionally j

Wow you are sad... Get your sorry ass of this site and learn some patience and common courtesy. You people make me sick and I hope something like that, and hopefully worse happens to you so you can feel what that man felt... Sit the **** down and get off this site... You inconsiderate asshole.

Valentina_Baby 7

your a mean bitch!!! are u really that obese that u can't handle not having food for 10 minutes? here's an idea BE PATIENT

killab420 0

he should have went inside to order where he could have taken all the time he needed instead of holding up the drive-thru line.

vlovesp 0

Yeah I have a couple friends that had stutters, it also sucks because you made a grown man cry, AND he even was so sad he didn't get his food..you bitch.

how is YOUR life f*cked? more like an fml for him :/

pepetto 0

Ignorant selfish prick you are!

Ya I know what you mean 53 OP probably did go too far.

NzxtZ06 0

man, I don't even want to say anything stupid to this post, that's fu**** up bro, thanks for ruining my morning

me too. I've been a stutter all my life.

NzxtZ06 0

sorry, I was under the impression this was a guy who posted, but now that I know it was a woman, it makes sense.

rohosoccer08 1

wow, that poor guy, how can you get pissed at the people in front of you at the drive thru usually it's the workers fault, not theirs!

ok stfu all of u. this site runs and fmls like this. if ops were to listen to all of the people reading fmls constint bitching then this site wouldn't exist. it's an fml cause he feels like shit for doing what he did. it's normal to get mad over something like this you guys would do the same.

Good maybe he'll think twice about stuttering next time

Give me one good reason in showing that was, at all, necessary?

Give me one good reason in showing that was, at all, necessary?

avkdude 0

I forgot that this site is only for people that have never made a mistake in their life. he didn't make fun of the guy on purpose or anything, he obviously felt like shit after that happened. maybe u should shut the **** up, stop being a completely PC douche that nobody likes and get the uck out of this site.

squirell_AIDS69 0

ur the kinda person that gets people in jail for murder

Now you know. If you hadn't gone up and yelled you would have never known you're getting mad at a person who stutters. I hope you feel bad.

vballerlover07 0

your horrible! how dare you do that! you could have been nice at first and asked him what was going on instead of cursing at him asshole!!!!!!

korn247 5

YDI, you total bitch. f that guys life!!!

littlemissdqgirl 8

I hope the cook spit on your food. People like you op are the ones that go around and f*** up others peoples day just because yours isn't going perfect. F*** You op! YDI!

danab_fml 0

wow. a whole 10 min! ur an asshole. why don't u try n learn to be patient.

**** you 50, it's a god damn medical condition. no right to get mad. haha 107!

ryansims 0

this is not an fml for you it is an fml for the dude you acted a fool towards. and i guess you're a fat ass stupid bitch cause you couldn't be patient I'm drive thru at fast food.

kristinnicolexo 0

you should have got out of the drive thru and went inside

zomgwtfbbqbagel 0

Wow... Nice going jackass! You are a HORRIBLE person!!!!!

Musicislife91 0

I LOVE guys who stutter! it's so cute. Sadly, I have yet to meet one.

i work at a fast food restaurant and I hate it when people get mad at us for not giving them their food fast enough. especially since it's in n out and we make everything fresh. it takes 4 min and 30 sec to grill a burger and the same amount to make fries. you want fresh food or you want crap fast?

pink_mx_braap 0
Zigma_fml 0
sweetcheeksjvl 0
Recontemplation 0

Agreed. People are in a hurry way too much and get pissed off over every single thing when driving or what not. Any tiny incident causes people to roll down their windows screaming bloody mary and shaking fists before the full situation can be understood. Well you deserved it OP.

no, FHL. you're the bitch with an angry problem. if you were in that big of a damn hurry then you should have gotten your lazy ass out of the car and went inside to order. poor guy. btw, it's not a mistake if the person stormed out of the damn car to cuss them out. that's intentional and ******* stupid. so don't stand up for the prick by yelling at all the commenters when it clearly isn't a silly mistake. the op is a douche.

go to hell you prick. this my friends is why this great nation has a black man president.. we don't think.

yasmeenjonasx3 0

woww , youreee a dumbb selfisshh impatientt obesee ugglyy stupidd retartedd idiotiicc bitch . <3 seriously though, have some patience? cant you wait just an extra 10 minutess for youre mcdonalds? fatty.

today iwas at a drive through and this bitch yelledat me and made me cry because I took too long to order my food. I have the stutters. FML

I just want to point out again that he might've stayed in his car out of embarrassment. Let's be honest, people don't go for fast food in order to wait for their food. People inside would've been just as impatient and he would've been able to see them huffing and puffing and possibly jeering and leering. Also, it is sometimes easier for people with a stutter to talk to machines instead of people.

Those are good points, IF. Hadn't considered them earlier.

You are an insensitive piece of shit. Tere is no reason to get out of your car and cuss someone out. **** you OP. You don't feel bad at all about this do you? If you did you wouldn't be on here looking for sympathy and attention. You posted as "anonymous" because you knew you ****** up and didn't want people coming after your sorry ass. Kharma is a bitch, and you will get yours.

#382: So you got an engraved invitation requesting the pleasure of your comment on this post? Didn't think so. Nobody asked anybody, fail troll.

Original Posters a retard. Poor guy. there's a thing called paitence.

umm it's not her fault it was probably a long day and she was prob tired. do u think she is psychic or something? She can't read sum1s mind she didn't know that he has a stutter. u ppl would do the same thing u just think ur tough online while u sit at ur computers. also a man wouldn't be a pussy and cry bout it. he could spit into her face or sumthing but crying... ******* queer

Who even if he didn't have a stutter **** u for being a dick

fmlrage 0

where he would be in public and in front of people that would have made him uncomfortable and they probably would have made fun of him too. this was prolly the least embarrassing way for him.

Tweak24 0

chill your dick everybody, how was op supposed to know shit like that?

Critter456 0

impatient ass holes like u shouldn't go out to shop, or out to eat, even a drive through, if ur that pressed for time. pull the stick out ur ass duche bag.

Critter456 0

I hate to agree w/ #107... but I have 2.

yeah... ydi. so were u PMSing or just mad hungry?

I second that I don't feel bad for the op he should have just waited.

Krissibunnie 0

karma is totally going to get back at you why even say something like that? maybe now you will have kids with stutters and experience the hardships have dealing with a stutter first hand

SouthSideGummi 0

I'm with @103...way to go jackass

wtfg. ydi for being so impatient and rude.

the guy deserved it for not speaking right, he should've went inside instead of trying to make everybody wait for his dumb-ass

mm get frustrated? yes. gotten out of the car and cussed him out because I lost an extra ten minutes out of my day? nope.

Oh I dunno, while I agree that the OP was perhaps less restrained than he might have been, it is every person's responsibility to find workarounds for their own disabilities. In the case of the stutterer, would it have been so hard to write his order down on a piece of paper BEFORE driving up to the restaurant, so that he didn't hold everyone else up? Sure, he has a disability and that fact is not his fault, but that doesn't mean he gets to screw everyone else's schedules up because he refuses to find a proper way to deal with it. I don't know if I'd have done any better in the OP's shoes.

InspireMr 3

Goes to show that you never know someone's story or life. Assuming just makes asses of people.

Sonotsuave 35

totally agree with you. op you bitch you need to calm the **** down and understand that life doesn't revolve around you, nor will the world end if you get something you want two ******* seconds later instead of one. Hope you learned your lesson

chrisp87 11

How is that funny dumb douche bag

Must of sounded like such a douchebag.

anonbastard 0

Why the hell would you go screaming at the driver? The people working drive-thru could've been slow for all you know.

theteal 0

That was my thought. Every time I've gone through a drive through they always say hold on and make you wait for five minutes.

dudeitsdanny 9

They've never made me wait until after i order. Those teases... OP- If you don't like waiting, get your fat ass out of the car and go order inside. If you're gonna get fastfood and bitch about having to wait, at least walk 20 steps to the counter. Burn off one of the fries.

rockyraccoon28 8
singer4life666 0

Haha I agree with mish. You have no patience apparently. I've been behind people for 20 minutes!

kateland10 0

awwwwww ur soo mean!!!! aww poor guy he duznt deserve that!

BigDisappointmen 0

wow ydi maybe next time be a little patient

my brother stutters. I hope he never encounters someone like YOU....meanie.

Offt just 10 minutes? Calm down love

dugumit 0

damn your a hungry rude elephant. he should of told you to f-f-f-f-f-f-*** off.