Beauty

By frosho - 09/03/2009 04:16 - United States

Today, I was sitting in a restaurant with my best friend. We had just competed in a pageant together earlier this month. A lady comes up to my friend who got first alternate and said, "You were robbed of that title. You deserved to win. I hated the winner." I was the winner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 633
You deserved it 5 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skatingweasel 0

That's pretty rude of her. And to no even realize you were right there? I'd slap a ho.

you_not_me_OWNED 0

if i were you, i'd be laughing SO HARD at the expression on her face when i told her i was the winner. i love embarassing people for awkward comments they make about me.

Comments

HAHAH in your face with a can of mace make you cry all over the place

sunshyne84_fml 0

u shoulda just said thanks :D

that sucks... but i don't feel that bad for you... i mean you won! haha congrats

TheNameless_fml 0

I agree with #14. I would've thanked her and told her I hated her too or something. With a smile, of course.

im sorry but u were the winner how is that FML ??? **** her if she has a different point of view. point is lots of ppl voted for u so theres no reason at all to feel shit.. lol move on.

kandy_fml 0

Yeah. Really. FYL for winning a pageant. Who cares. No matter what the competition there will always be people who did not like the winner. Be glad that you won. Don't mope about ONE person who didn't like you.

Luunatic 13

Damn. Who said she was moping? She was writing an FML post. Sure it might've offended her but I doubt she's gonna be in a fit.

marinesgirl9 0

YA know... ugly people are usually jealous of pretty people, it happens, so don't let it get to you. :)

badddninja 0

there will always be ppl who like/dislike you, obviously enough ppl liked you for you to win, get over it.

This is freakin stupid. You won, there will always be haters, this doesn't belong on this page stop ruining it.